A Wall To Block

He was sorry to me...

Was he apoligizing for leaving me here...? Or was it for choosing Krissy over me...?

But... I knew that from the start, that he wouod choose Krissy over me... Why am I worried about him anways... I... Will never be his one and only... No matter I try, it will never happen.

I staggered back to the counter, dragging my feet.

Junta:"Did Ryou leave by himself?"
Alexis:"....Yeah, but its okay..."
Junta:"I knew you too are having problems."
Alexis:"Its no big deal... Its... Just... Complicated..."
Junta:"Is that so...? Hmm... How about being my girl instead?" I looked up to see a suspicious looking smile from Junta.
Alexis:"I-I'll pass... But thank you for your consideration."
Junta:"You are strange... I never thought I'd be thanked by a girl Im hitting on."
Alexis:"Cause' I dont think your serious..."
Junta:"I see... I like a smart girl..." He smirked out... "Well your a lucky and smart girl to be 'loved' by men, especially Ryou."

'I love you...'

Those words... Why appearing on my mid so suddenly... Being loved by Ryou? I... I dont think... That'll ever happen... I smiled at Junta halfheartedly.

If they does words dont come from the person you really love, then those words are... Meaningless, the person I really love is......

Junta:"... I dont know what happened between you and Ryou, but he acts as if he's all tough... But he's really weak inside, he gets all shaken up by all things... He puts on that toigh exterior so that no one knows if he's shaken up."
Alexis:"I see..."
Junta:"I think you're able to understand him..."
Alexis:"... I."

Do I understand Ryou...?

Ryou is forceful, selfish, and sometimes childish...

... But he loves with all his heart, he is gentle to Jatsuki, and gave a sincere smile to people he likes, I realized how attracted I am to him... But...

Alexis:"... I... Need to go home, uhm... Thank you for that drinks."
Junta:"I'll put them on Ryou's tab, so dont worry about paying them off." He smirked.
Alexis:"O-okay... Thank you very much!"

Just then, when Im still at the bar, my phone started ringing, i looked at the display... And found it was Adrian...

Alexis:"Hello, Adrian?"
Adrian:"Frayco? Is everything okay afterwards?"
Alexis:"Did you call me cause you're worried about me?"
Adrian:"I would rather say I called you because I wanted to meet you, than I was worried about you... Meet me at the station near the office, I was hoping I could see you, even if just for a little bit."

*sigh*

Adrian thinks so much of me... No matter how much I would think of Ryou... My feelings wont get through him...

Alexis:"Okay... Its not that far from here, I'll be on my way."

I answerer the phone despite being confused and went straigjt to the train statiom whre Adrian is...

******

Adrian waved his hand outside of the station entrance.

Adrian:"Frayco!"
Alexis:"Adrian! Uhm... Sorry for what happened earlier..."
Adrian:"Earlier?"
Alexis:"I left with Ryou despite us having plans."
Adrian:"Uhm... Its okay, I understand, besides you agreed to see me, but by the way, where is he? Did he got home early?"
Alexis:"Uh... No."

I couldmt tell Adrian... That Ryou went to see someone else, but he picked up the fact that something happened based on my silent demeanor. As I looked down, he pulled me close by the arms, and held me in his strong arms...

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~