Weak Points- pt 3

After the incident in the changing rooms, Taehyung decided that he wasn't going to try on any more clothes, just buy what he wanted.

Jimin on the other hand was getting quite impatient and needed to get home to fix his little 'downstairs problem'

"Please tell me we're done" Jimin groaned as they walked out of another clothes shop. Taehyung thought about it for a while before nodding his head since he was quite tired too.

"Fine, let's go home. Take my bags, they're too heavy" He said, handing all of his bags to Jimin who frowned.

"I'm not your fucking slave"

"Today you are"

"The only slave I'll agree to being is your sex slave"

The pink haired boy frowned on hearing that. "You're so fucked up.."

---

Once they finally reached home, Jimin let out a loud groan, throwing the bags on the sofa before flopping down next to them. "Walking up those stairs with these fucking bags is torture. Why was the elevator out of order?" He complained.

Taehyung smirked to himself. It wasn't. He just wrote the sign himself.

The pink haired boy headed to the kitchen to grab a glass of water, watching as Jimin crawled off the sofa but soon gave up, laying down on the carpet instead.

"What the fuck are you doing, weirdo" Taehyung questioned, eyebrow raised as he leaned against the counter. Jimin lifted his head up and frowned at the younger. "Says the weirdest one here"

"I am not weird"

"You answered your phone when you were lying down on it and had a conversation for ten minutes in that position"

".. I'm just lazy"

"You're weird"

"Shut the fuck up"

Taehyung placed his glass in the sink before heading back into the living room, grabbing some of his bags and walking to his bedroom. "Bring my bags!"

Jimin rolled his eyes as he stood up, mumbling to himself as he picked up the remaining bags and heading to Taehyung's room at a snail like pace. The younger was in the middle of getting changed, taking off his skinny jeans when Jimin entered.

"Are you doing this to me on purpose?" Jimin asked as he placed the bags near the bed. Taehyung raised an eyebrow as he headed towards his wardrobe to find some shorts, only walking around in his T-shirt and boxers.

"What're you- Oh. I forgot that you're a pervert"

He quickly searched through his clothes to find something to put on. Unfortunately he was too late since Jimin had snuck up behind him, snaking his arms around the pink haired boy's waist.

"Unless you were doing this on purpose" Jimin said in a husky voice. "Unless you want me to act on this" He said as his hands gently hovered across Taehyung's thighs. "Do you want to find out your last weak point early?" He whispered.

Taehyung bit his lip, trying not to react to any of this. "Jimin.. stop" He said. He still wasn't over what happened in the changing rooms yet. "But you know you like it" Jimin said as he scattered kisses on the back of Taehyung's neck, his right hand caressing his inner thigh.

The younger's body arched back into Jimin's touch as a small whimper escaped his lips.

"J-Jimin.."

Jimin grabbed onto Taehyung's hand, leading him to the bed. Taehyung gulped as he looked up at the older who hovered over him. "Do you want to find out, hm?" Jimin asked, smirking down at the pink haired boy who didn't reply.

"These beautiful, milky thighs are your third weak point" Jimin whispered as he himself moved down, pushing the boxers further up as he gently stroked Taehyung's inner thighs. The younger squirmed a little since he was sensitive in that area.

He released a quiet moan when Jimin began to softly plant kisses, his eyes fluttering.

He really hated that Jimin worshiped his videos and knew all this about him.

Jimin trailed his tongue across the skin before sucking on it, the area now turning a shade of light red. "Y-Yah.." Taehyung's chewed on his bottom lip, covering his eyes with his forearm.

"Hm, do you want me to stop?"

Jimin looked up at the younger before  crawling up, leaning his arms either side of his face. "Way to ruin the fun" He smirked, noticing the pink haired boy's flushed face and that his now slightly heavy breathing.

"What the fuck, Jimin?" Taehyung frowned, staring up at the older.

"Why are you lying, you know you liked it"

Jimin stared at Taehyung's lips, his kissable lips. He's been too tempted to kiss him but wanted to wait to share a sweet kiss that wouldn't be rejected.

But he didn't think he could wait any longer.

Just as he was leaning closer, the doorbell rang. Jimin cursed as Taehyung turned his head, slowly moving to get out of bed. "I-I'll go get the door.." Taehyung mumbled before exiting his room.

Jimin sighed, lying back on the bed. "I'm gonna fucking murder the jackass at the door.."

"Oh, Mark hyung"

As soon as he heard that, Jimin sat up and glared at the door. Nothing could be worse than being interrupted except being interrupted by Mark Tuan.

He then remembered that Taehyung was in only his boxers so he jumped off the bed and rushed into the living room where Mark and Taehyung were sat on the sofa, talking.

He walked towards the two, sitting next to Taehyung, Mark rolling his eyes. "Ugh, it's you" Jimin glared at him. "You're not too pleasing to see either"

Taehyung frowned at these two, shaking his head. It was quite annoying that the two constantly argued but he had learnt to ignore them.

"I wasn't interrupting, was I?" Mark asked, the younger smiling and shaking his head. Before he could say anything, Jimin spoke up.

"Actually, you did interrupt. Fucking cockblock.." He mumbled the last part, Taehyung barely hearing it. "It couldn't be much if Taehyung didn't mind it ending" Mark said, narrowing his eyes at Jimin.

"He probably did mind. We were having fun, right Taehyunggie?" Jimin asked with a small smirk played on his lips as he rested his hand on Taehyung's thigh, that latter giving him a stern look despite the blush creeping up on his cheeks.

Mark eyed the two up, confused as to what was happening.

Jimin raised his eyebrows at Mark before grinning. He actually didn't mind the older staying for a while now.

~

A/N: ugh oki so this update is short and suckish

My apologies

But jimin is such a horny little fucker, istg

If I knew someone like him, I'd probably hit him lmao