27

Having the rooftop to all himself, Jeonghan let's out a exhausted huff after climbing 4 storeys. This is the most exercise Jeonghan has ever done in his 3 years of high school.

The blond hair male hooks his finger around his elastic rubber band holding his hair up. He pulls down the rubber band carefully and gently. As the rubber band comes off, his majestic mane flows along with the breezy cold wind of Seoul. Jeonghan breathes in the fresh fresh air of Seoul and closed his eyes slowly, raising his chin a little. He looks so gentle, so beautiful , so kind, so....amazing. But Jeonghan wouldn't describe himself as any of those words as deep down he has a monster inside of him.

Jeonghan whips out his penknife which he carries 24/7 in his blazer pocket incase he needs to cut a bitch or slice open a packet that keeps loaves of bread . He starts to fiddle with his penknife and even began to Toss it up in the air, brave enough to actually toss a dangerous object that could pierce into his skin.

Jeonghan plan was to ruin the two boys, especially wonwoo, that son of a bitch. Them? Wonwoo and mingyu? Cute ? Lovely? Couple goals?

That is absolute bullshit to his ears.

The girls who shipped them can think that but jeonghan totally hates the relationship they have. That WonGyu ship is about to go down like the titanic. And that's because Jeonghan is going to make sink all the way down.

Glad that wonwoo is an possessive boy himself, it was easy to make wonwoo easily jealous and furious. Not only that but once triggered , its hard for him and his classmates to make him calmer.

"Let's just hope, " jeonghan said to himself , tossing the penknife in the air. It made about five 360 degree turns in the air before it landed onto jeonghan palms. "Let's just hope that this plan is successful." He smirks, his eyes glinting with a mixed colours of yellow and green.

And its just that easy to crush this relationship.

-

"Mingi! " jeonghan called mingyu with a cute tone in his voice. The blond boy noticed Mingyu in his class being a "rebel" as he using his phone in class. The younger male looked up from his phone, a annoyed look plaster on his face. Mingyu was mentally cursing and mentally killing everyone who pronounced his name incorrectly.

"hyung....its min- ah fuck it." Mingyu sighed, not bothering to correct jeonghan. He looks back down at his phone, continuing to buy more frisky bits for his virtual cats.

Jeonghan walked over to mingyu's desk, he sits on his desk and curiously tried to lean over to look at mingyu's phone screen.

"Are you watching the seks? " jeonghan smirked, wiggling his eyebrows at mingyu.

"Does this look like I'm watching the seks? " mingyu replied sarcastically, shoving his phone screen towards Jeonghan's face to show him the small little cats playing with the goodies mingyu bought.

"Well, you are kinda of looking at pussies." Jeonghan smugly replied.

" Jeonghan smugly replied