Chapter 21

I looked up and saw the boys confused faces.

"How about after home?" Tae asked.

"What do you mean? We came from home didn't we?" I said. Clearly they didn't know where we came from or I forgot we came from someplace else.

"Hyejin..." Tae sighed.

Then I remembered that Tae said I had chronic fatigue syndrome and one of the symptoms are memory loss. I was forgetting things.

"You don't have to say it. I know. I have memory loss, don't I?" I peeped.

I looked at Tae and I could see him slightly nod.

"Well I guess you have to keep reminding me then." I smiled, bringing it up in a positive note.

The boys smiled and nodded but Tae still frowned.

"Tae, don't worry. We'll figure out a way." I said, cupping his cheek. Tears began dripping down his face and I wiped them with my thumbs.

I looked up at the boys and Jin immediately got the idea. He walked out of the room but the rest of them still stood there. I gave them an 'are you kidding me' look. They finally got the clue and they shuffled out of the room and closed the door behind them.

"Tae, I promise. I'll try my best to be a good mother although I have this syndrome. I'll try my best to be a loving wife and daughter as well. Please, just don't give up hope." I whispered.

He nodded and hugged me. I rubbed circles on his back and he pulled away. He wiped his remaining tears and stood up, grabbing something from the closet. He set down some clothes for me on my bed.

"Let's go home." he said.

I nodded and got out of bed, slipping on the sweats and tee. I put on the flip flops and we walked outside of the room. The boys were nowhere to be soon so they must've left already. I thanked the nurses and walked to the elevator.

We went to go pick up Taeguk from his parents house.

"Your eomma and appa are here Taeguk!" his mom smiled.

A smile immediately stretched across my face when I saw her walking with Tae's dad holding her hands. She smiled and laughed taking quick steps.

"Eomma!" she squealed.

"Taeguk!" I smiled, picking her up. She laughed and hugged me. Tae smiled and grabbed the bags from his dad's hands.

"Kamsamida." I smiled, bowing.

"We can babysit her anytime." his dad smiled.

I nodded and we walked outside and drove home.

"Taeguk-ah, did you have fun at grandma and grandpas?" I asked.

"Ne!" she smiled, clapping her hands.

I looked through the bags and saw clothes I had never seen before.

"Omo, did they spoil you? Did they buy you all of these clothes?" I asked, taking them out of the bag.

"They bought me clothes! A lot!" she shouted, looking at the clothes.

"Taeguk-ah, you can't make them buy everything you want okay? That's not good." I explained to her.

"Ne, sorry eomma." she apologized, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I immediately smiled and set the clothes in her drawer.

Tae walked inside her room and looked at the clothes.

"Taeguk! We need to get you a new bed! You've grown so much you don't fit in that crib anymore!" Tae said.