Koneko X Male Reader (#8)

Alright, this the final chapter of this story I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did and as always enjoy.

----------------------------------------

Its been three years. Three years of complete peace all thanks to a certain house of devils. That house was, of course, the Gremory household.

Thanks to them you no longer suffer from the hellish dreams that you experienced for most of your life.

Within those three years, a lot has happened. All of you had graduated high school with Issei barely scraping by.

But no one ever went out and got a job. Mainly due to everyone being a devil including you. Which meant that you returned to the underworld.

Those two years in the underworld brought forth a lot of happiness. Issei finally got his harem excluding Koneko cause she belonged to you.

She belonged to you due to the fact that you had proposed to her. And much to your hoping she had said yes.

It has been a peaceful time for you and Koneko. As well as a happy time because you were now a father.

A father of two daughters and a son.

Your two daughters, (First Daughter's Name) and (Second Daughter's Name) were twins. They both had your Pale skin with Raven black hair. But had Koneko's hazel eyes. Being three years of age gave them massive amounts of energy.

And finally, your infant son, (Son's Name) who had your sparkling (Eye Color) with Koneko's white hair.

Your life was great that's the way it should stay.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry if it's scattered around or doesn't make sense.

Sorry for not posting much but my grandpa died so yeah. Still, hope you enjoyed it.

Comment below what your daughter's names were as well as your sons.

Hope you have a nice day and as usual. Boob squeeze.

Word Count: 321

Time: 3:07 pm

Where: FACS

Songs Played: Hollywood Undead - Levitate, Disturbed - Open your Eyes