Chapter - 20

Good morning, afternoon, evening or Night!

Hehe, How is everyone today? Me I"M GREAT, why? Because I finished part 20! YAY Plus... I'm totally NOT Sick anymore. YAYYYY! Party Time. Not really. Okay.. WOW I'm Hyper. Anyyyyways.. yah I had a cold/stomach flu/headache.. EVERYTHING! It was horrible. But I'm good now. =) So I wrote part 20. Hehe

Okay so OH MY GODDD I fricken LOVE you guys! My vote are going up and gaining new fans, you guys all rock! Thank you all soo much for the support, honestly-with out you guys I dont know if I would have made it to chapter 20. TWENTY! Hahah Okay I'm done being crazy for now. But yes Thank you x 1000

and Please. COMMENT! & Vote. Please.

Vote if you like it.. Comment no matter what.

Love you all XoxoxX

Krissy

Chapter 20

Derrek pulled up in his silver 2009 Lamborghini Gallardo; usually when people would see that car they would stare with envy but I merely rolled my eyes with disgust. He looked over at me and smirked before hooking the horn even though I was already at the car. I opened up the passenger side door, gave him an evil glare before getting inside.

"Nice bag." He said sarcastically while looking down at my batman backpack.

"Shut-up and go!" I snapped back.

"Someone's P.M.Sing..." Derrek mumbled as he pulled his car out of the driveway and sped down the street without even giving me the chance to put my seatbelt on. I glared at him once again before I pulled my seatbelt with much emphasize and wrapped it around me angrily.

"Honestly Derrek, why is it you can be such a complete dick."

"Ummm...Because I have money."

I couldn't tell if he was joking or not but either way it still pissed me off. I looked over at the overly muscular guy sitting in the drives seat; he had a snobbish grin plastered to his face. Curiosity was beginning to get the best of me as I finally asked the question that had been on my mind for the pass 15 minutes.

"Derrek, why are you all of a sudden talking to me and driving me to school? I'm not part of your 'in' crowd so why are you even acknowledging me."

"You can blame Trent for that one. He wanted me to keep an eye on you, make sure nothing happens..." He laughed but continued. "I sure fucked up last night, huh?"

I rolled my eyes at him. He was such an inconsiderate bastard.

"I didn't know you and Trent were such good friends." I finally said breaking the silence.

"There's a lot you don't know."

Suddenly a memory from last night I had tried to completely erase from my mind appeared. It was right after I had chugged half a bottle of Tequila and I was drunk...too drunk. The thought of my lips pressed up against Derrek's almost forced me to puke right then and there.

"Look Derrek...about last night-"

"What part?" He cut me off.

"The...umm...kiss." I said as my cheeks flushed red.

"Don't worry about it."

"It's just I don't...like you like that..." I mumbled, "What I mean is...That-"

He cut me off again before I could continue "I said don't worry about it, I'm not attracted to you."

"Oh right, your only attracted you older women." I snapped back.