Chapter 9

Johnny is still holding me in his arms, when the light is taken from us and we are stuck in darkness. 

"Great, how are we supposed to see anything now?" I ask, for one, because I am really concerned, whether we will be able to see something and also, because I wanted to make sure that Johnny was really still holding me and that it isn't my imagination or even worse some ghost behind me.

To my relief Johnny answers in his familiar, soft voice, close to my ear. "I don't know Kathy, but we will figure it out. For now, let's just think of a strategy and whatever you do, don't move, okay. I really don't want to lose you." 

"Trust me, I am not going anywhere", I respond, tightening my grip on his hand, so he would not leave me here, although I know that he would never do that. But I don't want him to be taken either, which is more likely the case in this place.

'Kathy, close your eyes, I need to talk to you', Alea whispers inside of me. 

'It's dark here any-way, why can't I see you without closing my eyes?' I ask her. 

'Because I am inside of you and you can only see me, if you close your eyes', she explains and without thinking about it any longer, I do as she says. Seconds later she appears visible in my head.

'You need some light, to be able to see and accomplish this task, right?' she asks me.

 'Yes, that's right, but...', I am interrupted by her though, before I can finish my sentence. 'I can give you the light you need. But in order to do so, I will need your help. You have to cooperate with me. Do you think you can do this?' she smiles at me warmly.

'Yes, of course I can...', but Alea interrupts me again. 'We don't have much time, so listen closely and do as I tell you', she tells me. 

'Okay, let me just tell Johnny that I have a plan', I answer and before she can say anything else, I open my eyes, but it is still as dark as it was beforehand.

"Johnny?" I whisper quietly. 

"Yes, Kathy?" he answers. I can feel his breath close to my ear again. 

"I have a plan. I can't tell you anymore, but you have got to trust me and whatever you do, don't move and don't speak", I explain quickly.

If it were light right now, I would probably see his confused face. I feel a bit guilty for telling him to shut up and not saying what my plan is. I would love to really, but the problem is that I don't know what the plan is exactly either. All I know is that Alea told me to do as she says and that is exactly what I am going to do.

Sorry about this short chapter guys, I'll make sure to make the next one longer again. I still hope that you enjoyed it though.

Please let me know in the comments below, if you are even enjoying this Story, because I don't know how many people are actually reading this book :D So please leave a comment!!!

See you guys in the next chapter ;)