The people

Please don't misunderstand.The world is not a bad place itself but we, the humans that live in it are. I mean,is normal,a human acts like a human(more like a robot as generations pass by,remember the daily routine?) and animals act like animals.Which is a beautiful thing. I mean..Isn't it beautiful when a dog is loyal and loving or when a cat purrs to take away the master's pain?I can totally live with that. But one of my favourite writer says that some humans act like animals,and that my friend, that's disgusting. I mean..can you live with the fact that in some parts of the world humans are killing eachother for a loaf of bread and water?Or that there are people who go around f***ing everything and everyone they want just like dogs? Heck, not even dogs do that anymore...

When I first met Air, I was around 8 years old.And then,as I said, she was my friend. But...she stared to tell me things about how horrible is the world.. It's people...Just like the people in that village did with Cindy.. But only that she let me imagine how all those nightmares look like... And from then,I can't sleep at night... Because I think.. I think of the other part of the world, the one about no one thinks of.Is like... Animals.. You have a dog in your own garden and you treat it well, with care, feed it, give it love but you always see on the other side of your fence,outside your garden,another dog who's probably weaker, can't fight, can't bark, is afraid of cars.And from time to time you throw at him a loaf of bread and a piece of meat. But you never take it inside your own garden. To rise it. To teach it to care for itself...
That's social stats, and race discrimination explained so even kids understand..
When I wrote this in my social studies project I was send to the school's psychologist. The teacher who send me there, Mrs.Alya was there too,looking at me with worry.
"Do you know why you are here Aria?"Joycelin, the psychologist asked me.
" Because I have a different opinion than Mrs.Alya"I said and looked at my teacher then back at her. " And probably because the cuss words that were included in it "
"Aria,you can't go around comparing people with animals. Is savage". I can't believe that this woman had a degree in psychology.
"No.What is savage is that you know I am right, yet, you are selfish to think that you are not like that. That you are a good person. Maybe you are,I don't know" they were already looking at me with wide eyes and anger "what is savage is that no one helps anyone, no one cares for anyone. No one cares unless you're pretty or dead, and I am neither of those...yet" I said and in a confident voice "what is savage is that we act like we know it all...but we don't... We've been on this planet for barely few thousands years.. I think... We are animals,we barely know how to behave".

That got me in big trouble.. After all,I said what Air whispered in my mind. Word by word... Because she was right

"Aria,keep going and you'll repeat the year" Mrs.Alya said with anger but also a hint of fear in her voice.
I didn't repeat the year.But I ended up with weekly visits to the school's psychologist.
"Aria"she sais" you can't go around blaming people for the bad things in the world.. You can't go around cussing about world hunger and war... Is what happens. Is the cycle of life... Embrace it.. Or let it crush you "that's what she said once...
Maybe now I understand why she has a degree after all..

Soo..what do you guys think? Do you like it? How often should I update?Should I make the chapters longer? Vote and comment your opinions!