IT's all my fault!

Maya POV

I ran inside the house and everybody was looking at me.

" Baby what happens?!" My mom said coming to me

"KAY FELL IN THAT HOLE IN THE TREE COME HELP CALL 911 SOMETHING!!!" I said crying

London POV

After Maya said that everybody went everywhere. August ran outside with my dad. Paisli was on the phone with the police. I ran outside seeing August calling Kay name.

" KAY WAKE UP BABY IT'S DADDY!!!" He said crying. My climbed up by the hole.

" I see her!!!" My dad said

" Is she breathing?"

" I don't know!"

The police and ambulance came and went to the tree. My dad jumped out the tree. I realize what was happening seeing the people climbing up, August mad, My mom and dad sad, Maya feeling guilty, and paisli crying. I ran to the tree and went to my knees.

" OH KAY PLEASE WAKE UP BABY....GOD IM ASKING YOU TO BRING MY BABY BACK.....PLEASE.. KAYKAY!!!! BABY WAKR UP I DON'T KNOW WHAT IM GONNA DO WITHOUT YOUUU....PLEASE!" I said crying holding the tree. I started praying holding I still. Than August came behind me kneeing down with me praying.

3 hours later....

" WE GOT HER!!!!"

I got up running outside. I saw them pull her life-less body. I walked a little seeing them putting her in the  helicopter!

" WE NEED SOMEONE TO COME WITH US TO THE HOSPITAL!"

" Um......I'll go!" My mom said getting in. I couldn't go I can ride a plane but not a helicopter! They closed the door and my mom waved.

Kay POV

I was walking around the hospital seeing people walking and running. Than I saw my grandmother miracle.

" Grandma!!!" I said running to her but she didn't see me.

What? I looked and saw her crying I went in the room and seen them doing surgery to....me?

Than I felt someone touch my shoulder I turned and seen a person wearing white.

"Who are you?"

"Well I'm someone who's here to see what you want to do!!"

" WHERE'S DADDY? LONDON? PAISLI? WHY IS MY GRANDMA CRYING!!!"

She laughing grabbing my hand.

" Sweetie your almost in heaven!"

" BUT I....I DON'T WANT TO GO!"

" You wanna stay?!"

" Of course my daddy, lonlon need me, everybody needs me and I don't want to leave them either....please!"

" Are you sure!?"

" Yes.....I know Maya didn't mean it!

" Of course she didn't!" The angel said about to snap her fingers.

" Wait....Thank you!" I said hugging her. She smiled

" I do wanna ask this question!"

" Anything...."

" Did my mommy die!?"

" No....she's out there in the world....looking for you....Kay!

Than It  went black!

Maya POV

" ITS ALL MY FAULT  WHAT IF SHE DIE!!!!?"

" She's gonna be fine!" August said coming in.