•TWENTY•

6 Weeks Later

Hayes is pretty much healed from the accident. He got his cast taken off along with shoulder surgery

His shoulder still hurts sometimes, but other than that it's all good.

He's also become a lot less possessive and overprotective, so I'm really happy because of that. And, in all honesty, I missed our relationship. I love him, and even though he's done wrong, I've become attached to him.

Jack and I are still really close, we just haven't been hanging out a lot because Hayes and I have. I'm planning on hanging out with him more, I'm just trying to get Hayes and I's relationship back on track.

We were both in the car, heading back to my apartment so he could drop me off. We both finally went on that date I said we could go on.

"Gabby?" Hayes asked.

"Yeah?" I looked over at him.

"What do you think about moving in with each other?" He asked with a smile.

"Moving in together?" I repeated, caught kind of off guard.

"Yeah. I think it would be nice." He put his hand on my thigh.

"I don't think right now would be the right time.."

"Why not? We're all forgiven and back together.." he kind of trailed off.

"Because we just got together."

"Yeah, like six or seven weeks ago." I could hear the annoyance in his voice.

"Yeah, but it just seems so sudden." I responded

We both sat in silence for a second "Never mind. It was a stupid idea anyways." He said

"It wasn't a stupid idea, it's just a little sudden. We just got together six weeks ago and this seems really soon, ok?"

He nodded his head and let out a sigh.

He pulled up in front of my apartment building and I got out of the car. He still seemed to be thinking hard about something.

"Hayes, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'm fine."

"It doesn't look like you are, and if it's about the moving in idea, it's a good idea, just for later."

He slightly chuckled "It's not that," He said "Can I have a kiss before you leave?" He asked.

I leaned over the passenger's seat and pecked his lips.

"Alright, well I'll text you later." I said while grabbing my to-go box and walking to my apartment building.