Seeking Truths

We looked at each other for the longest time , our eyes taking each and every detail of the others face . I tried not to make eye contact with him ,because everytime I did , I would begin to blush , which was very embarrassing.

"Thank you .", I whispered , after a while .

"For what Doll?", he asks, tilting his head to the side , which was beyond cute.

Of course I wasn't going to tell him that .

"For making me feel better .", I said shrugging , and put my hands under my head, my palms facing each other.

"That's what I'm here to do baby .", Eduardo said smirking ,his egoistic side coming out . Making me roll my eyes to the ceiling but I continued to smile .

"And be an ass too huh ?", I said rhetorically.

"Yup ,", he says make the "p" pop . " An ass to everyone , except you ." , he continued .

"Me ?Oh please .", I said , smiling up at him .

"You have enough ass back there for the both of us .", he says and surprised me by slapping my butt and winking .

"Jerk !", I said , throwing a punch in his direction but he moved just in time to dodge it ,chuckling at my failed attempt , and I join too but slowly our laughter dies and we remain silent .

"Are you going to be alright when I leave ?", he asks quietly after awhile .

"No. ", I whisper truthfully, letting out a deep breath.

"Then I guess your going to have move that huge ass of yours to the other side cuz , I'm climbing in .", Eduardo says and rolls me to the other side of the bed .

I don't even get a chance to protest because he throws a pillow on my head and quickly lays down where I formerly was .

"If someone told me I would be lying down with Eduardo Millas , two months ago I would have thought they were crazy .",I say .

"Well , if someone told me I would be just lying down with you , two months ago , I would probably have shot them.", Eduardo tells me , and we both start to chuckle.

"What are you thinking about Colors?", he asks, when we fall into silence again.

"I dont know what I am supposed to do .", I confess, softly.

"Why would you have to do something?", He asks , cautiously.

"I dont know what to do with my life, I have no where to go , my village-they all hate me. I have no one. Where am I supposed to go after this is over?", I whisper hoarsely because of the tears that are rolling down my cheeks.

There was a profound silence and then ever so quietly.

He says , " Y-you can , stay here with me."

"What?", I ask , breathless, thinking I didnt hear him right.

"You can stay here,- uh , with me, no contracts. ", he repeats.

"Stay, after the contract is finished?", I ask.

"You dont have to go through with the contract anymore."Eduardo finishes.

"What?!", I exclaim , sitting up, and turning to look in his direction.