Chapter 14

What's the worst thing about owning a neko? They are exactly like cats and that means they hate water just the same. "Felis you will stop thrashing around this moment!" All I get in response is a loud screech and more water in the face. "It is not my fault that you rolled around in a mud puddle! Now sit still!" More water to the face. "God damn it Felis!" He keeps thrashing around.

~

I don't like the water. Why would Master give me a bath. This is torture. "MREEEEEEEOW!" "Felis stop!" I slip out of his hands and run. "FELIS!" Freedom.

~

I can't believe he ran. Felis has never been this bad at bath time before. Yes he fusses but he has never run away. I groan and rub my temples as I follow the trail of water that goes through the house. "Felis. Come here baby. Come to Master." Nothing. Stupid cat. I walk into the kitchen and freeze. It's a mess and there Felis is sitting in the middle of the mess wagging his tail and purring. "You were a messy little kitty weren't you Felis." He meows and pads over so I can pick him up. "You know you have to get another bath now." Felis panics and starts to struggle. "Nope. I have you now Felis and you are getting another bath." All that I get back is a depressed meow. "I'm sorry baby but it has to happen." I laugh and head back to the bathroom. 

A/N:
Hello my beautiful readers. I'm sorry that it has been so long since I have updated. Its just that my school and band had prom, a parade, concert , and a senior project that is required to graduate all at the same time and I'm in the process of moving and packing up a house takes a lot of time. I will hopefully be able to update more often now that all these things are over. I hope you enjoyed this update and I will be getting to my other stories soon.
>^-^<