TWELVE

She gazed down to her freshly painted pink toenails as his eyes landed on her.

He watched as a small smile erupted into her face when the little 4 year old girl blew softly on them to dry.

He watched as she laughed

As her nose scrunched up and her cheeks began to redden

He watched as the mother of his child looked happy.

His heart kept in his chest as the sight belfry him continued to play.

"Maybe she will let Lily stay here forever" he thought to himself "she looks happy, maybe they will both stay forever" he added with a smile.

He paused.

His face hardened as he realised what he thought. Why would he care if Maddie stayed or not. He simply wanted Lillian's happiness and that was it. He couldn't care less about a girl. He wouldn't allow himself to care about anyone but his own flesh and blood, he isn't capable of caring for another.

He quickly and quietly stormed out of the room as Maddie finally noticed his presence.

"Where is daddy going?" Lily asked quietly as she stared at the front door her father left through.

"I don't know sweetie" Maddie replied quietly.

As they went back to doing their nails Maddie couldn't get Jason out of her head.

Every night since she arrived her dreams have been filled with his beautiful caramel eyes. He was making her feel some type of way and no matter how hard she tried, she knew that her small high school crush on the bad boy was still there.

She knew that her body craves Jason's touch as he was the only man to ever make her feel that way.

She knew that she was attracted to her baby daddy.

A smile erupted into her face as she remember the way he looked at her that day in the shower. That horrible yet alluring day.

He looked at her as if she was a precious rose petal. Delicate and beautiful.

Maddie couldn't deny that her body was reacting to Jason in a rather attracted kind of way and no matter how much she tried she knew that her mind was falling that way as well.

_________________
Short and sweet but I thought I would just give you guys something!

Thank you so much for giving this story a go even though I've been slow at updating. I'm horrible, I know!

But I love you guys so much and I thank you all for everything you've said to keep me motivated! x o x o