.13|Hoshi

Hoshi ran to the end of the hall, dragging a short haired girl with him.

"I don't know about this," The girl said, unsure of what they were doing.

"Listen Anha, this is only for a while alright? It's not like you're dating anyone anyways,"Hoshi said, fumbling with his phone.

"But you are," Anha argued.

"Whatever, I'm paying you so be ha-," Hoshi paused as he heard someone say hello through his phone.

"Oh, hey mom,"He said, smiling as if she were infront of him.

"You want to meet, yeah we can meet,"He said, pacing back and forth nervously.

"What did she say?" She asked nervously, as he hung up the phone.

She said that she wants to meet you. . ."Hoshi said, running his fingers through his hair.

Hoshi was doing something very risky. He was digging a deep hole for himself.

If his parents, friends, and Hoshi found out the truth, he'd be over.
~~~~
Hoshi and Anha reached the cafe his parents wanted him to meet them at. He intertwined their fingers with Anha's before walking in.

He bowed to his mom and dad, and sat down beside Anha.

"Good afternoon, mom and dad. This is Kim Anha. . . my girlfriend,".
~~~~~
Are you confused, don't worry. You won't be for long *evil laugh*