The Trial

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO SHOW THE TRIAL, BUT I'M JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THAT I AM SORRY IF ANY PROCEDURE THAT I WRITE IS INCORRECT. I DID DO RESEARCH ON THE STEPS TAKEN DURING A TRIAL AND HAVE DECIDED TO SKIP SOME STEPS SO THE ENTIRE TRIAL WILL NOT BE WRITTEN. AGAIN I'M SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES... ENJOY THE CHAPTER :)

***

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***
"So what happened?"

"What do you mean what happened? "

"Yes, what happened to you that makes you want revenge?

"How do you know I want revenge?"

"I can tell by simply hearing the way you talk about them."

"Am I wrong to want revenge? "

"No, what they did to you was horrible, but revenge is not the answer."

"I can't help it. I just have so much hatred towards them."

"Having hate towards someone is like drinking a cup of poison and expecting the other person to die."

"So you want me to just forgive them?"

"I don't want you to do anything. Don't do it for me, do it for him. He doesn't want you to have hate for anyone."

"He's too nice and he doesn't understand how I felt. How I feel every time I look at myself in the mirror."

"He loves you Abrelle so focus on that feeling and not on the past."

"He's all I have and maybe he can be what makes me good again."

"Exactly, make him your reason to laugh, to live, and to be kind until you can be your own reason again."

"He'll be my reason."

***

Day 180

Today is it.

Today is the trial.

Everything I've been working on for the past years is finally here.

I'm going to prove my innocence and those who killed Luis will be locked away.

I'm going to make sure they rot in a cell like they deserve.

Finally.

***
I'm currently standing in a hallway outside of the court room with two rather large bulky security officers.

I'm finally here and frankly I'm not as nervous as I thought I would be.

Well, yes I am. I'm nervous as to how our plan is going to workout.

"You can come in now," one of the gaurds pulls at the chains around my arms. They handcuffed my arms and legs and attached them to each other with a large thick silver chain so that even if I want to I can't run off or fight.

I walk across the hallway towards the door mentally preparing myself for what is about to come. Noah told me that walking out is the hardest part and after that everything else will be simpler.

Taking a deep breath I walk into the courtroom and immediately everyone's face turns in my direction. Some look at me with pity or compasion and others with accusing judging eyes. I feel as though they are looking straight into me seeing my dark most intimate secret and I want to turn around and walk away, but then I see Elliot and Noah.