Chapter 1

My life had been anything but consistent. As a child, you don't know certain evil. A evil, like a lie, you're never taught. It comes naturally. And it's wrong, and the punishment is small, and the truth constricting.

However, I have never known a greater evil, until I met him. A learnt evil that gave room for higher crimes and bigger breaks. It had to come naturally to him. There is always unseen evil, but not to him. He saw it all. He controlled it all. I was never taught different.

Until I met him.

Now, I see where I've been. I know where I'm going, and it took me time. But if you'd like, I'll tell you in these pages how I left my evil and found my haven.

"You know they're going to find me! You can't hide forever!"

I was awoken by a ladies voice yelling from down the hall. With my werewolf hearing, I could hear their footsteps getting closer. I crept into the darkest corner of the chilling room and laid waiting.

The door to the very small basement swung open, and reveled Mark with a girl that looked to be my age.

Mark was one of the guards that stood outside the door. I know very little about him. I know he likes it when I try to escape. I know he likes to be the one to catch me. He likes to see me punished. I learned very quickly to stop trying.

"Just get in there and shut up!" Mark yelled as he pushed the girl into the room. That was when I got a better look at her.

She had short blond hair and nice blue eyes. She was dressed pretty nice. Firm jeans and a pretty blouse. She's new. She has to be new. Pretty doesn't last long here.

I have seen girls come and go from this place for years.

The rouges take Alphas or Betas close family, then make them pay a heavy fine to get them back.

No one came to get me though. The boss told me that my parents died two years after I was kidnapped. There's no one to save me. Now, I'm a burden and they make sure I know it.

There are two thing that are different from me and all the other girls.

The first being that I have no Alpha or Beta blood in me at all.

And secondly, I have the power to heal. I am gifted? Cursed? I guess it just depends on your station.

At a very young age, I had my first shift. I was a blood red wolf. A big flashy red sign that I have the power of healing touch. I just let my body take control. I can heal anyone, but it takes all my energy making me very weak. Over the years, I have found new ways to expand my power, and with a never ending flow of sick or injured girls, I am never short of patients. The only thing I can't do is heal myself. Ironic.

Refocusing on the girl, I see her standing on her toes looking out the window. It was not a new sight, The misguided light source was a good an escape route as the door.

"It'd be best to wait. Your family will pay the money they ask, and you will go home soon." I said. She jumped and turned looking for me through the darkness. There was a strange pull I had in my stomach for this girl, however, I could not site it.

"Who's there?" she asked. Her voice was a little shaky.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you. If I tried, there is no way I could," I said. Slowly, I slid out from my corner and into the light. She gasped probably at me appearance. I was at one of my worst today. Yesterday, I suffered greatly at the hands of bottled rage.