chapter 25

Nandinis pov
Listening to those sound i was pretty clear manik was in his monster mood, i couldnt waste time thinking what to do cause somewhere i was guilty for what all i did.

Thinking all this i made my way towards his room n opened the door as it was not the time to knock n wait till he says come in ..
End of pov

Nandini opened the door n saw manik smashing all the things in his room n glasses were shattered on the floor, maniks hand was bleeding like hell but still he was making all attempt to break the things kept on his shelf. His eyes was filled with anger,betrayal n the pain which we couldnt measure the quantity.

Nandini went in ...

N -"manik" ...said this going near him but manik threw the vase which was in his hands as he was going mad ...

Nandini held his hand to stop but he was no where near to that ..left with no option nandini jerked his hand a bit harshly n hugged him with her hands across his neck. It was a tight hug manik tried to free himself as he was going wild. Anger was building up in him passing every single second but nandini didnt move a inch. She embraced him soo firmly that manik gave up n hugged her back pulling her dangerously close. His hands embraced her fully cocooning her in his arms not leaving a space even for air. Manik closed his eyes shutting it tightly n hugged her even more tightly as if he wanted to share his pain with her n nandini didnt move as her main motto was to calm him down.

After few seconds manik calmed down but didnt break the hug as her warmth was giving him peace. Her single touch was enough to make him calm down and why is it soo ....

No answer ....

Cause its a kind feeling which couldnt be expressed or explained. Manik didnt wanted to justify his act to himself by asking himself why is he finding his solace in her and What was the connection. All he wanted right now was her warmth to control his raging anger. He hid his face in her hair calming his senses.

As soon as nandini felt like manik was no longer in his monster mode she started stroking his hairs to calm him. This time it wasnt only from manik side who found a solace but this hug started a different kind of feeling or we can say an excitement within her. His arms were perfect for her petite body, the way he embraced her in his arms made her feel like she is in the safest place where no one could dare harm her.

They were in dilemma that what was happening to them but no one took a step to break the hug. But all of a sudden when maniks right hand was on her back she felt something wetting her dress on that place. Having a confused expression nandini broke the hug n turned a bit taking his hand which was on her back in her hand. His palm had a deep cut on that hand. Nandinis expression changed seeing that cut but manik was totally lost looking at her face. both started feeling empty when they broke their hug but nandini had to do it . She took maniks hand in hers n slowly stroked around the cut making manik hiss. Listening to the sound of his pain nandini looked at him. Both were facing each other looking at each other trying to find answers in each others eye. Again nandini felt wet on her palm which was holding manik hand that took her attention. Seeing the blood oozing out from his palm nandini panicked n looked around for first aid and then remembered that box will be near the door so she left maniks hand slowly n turned towards the door to get it but manik stopped her holding her hand nandini looked at him to which he nodded in no. She made him sit on the bed, freed her hand n went near the door to bring the box.

As expected she found it on the left side of the door, she took it n came in. Manik was sitting on the bed with his head hung downwards. Nandini went near him and sat on her knees, she held his hand in hers n started cleaning the wound.