Declarations

SURPRISE!! Double update!! Just because I felt like that last chapter sucked as well lol 

A little bit of violence in this chapter, so I apologize to anyone who doesn't like to read stuff like this. ENJOY!!

Quinn didn't stay long after that. Apparently, there were wounded vampires and she needed to go heal them all. Of course, Dimitri didn't trust me so he placed two vampires in front of the doors. They each had their backs to each other and I didn't realize this until I had cracked the door open and his hard, dark eyes just glared at me.

I did end up making a bed out of the car board boxes though. Well at least I tried. There was no way I was going to use that stupid bed now that I knew what room this was for.

I opened them all up, and then placed them side by side, so it looked like I made a tunnel. I then crawled in the dark hole and cursed my stupid idea as the boxes began to suffocate me. I just ended up flattening them all out once I managed to get out and stacked them up as best as I could so I wouldn't be laying on the floor directly.

I couldn't fall asleep with everything in my mind as you can tell. There was a slight irritation in my stomach, now that I knew my freedom would be gone in 4 months. I had 4 months to fall in love with my baby until Dimitri ripped it from my hands and took him or her away.

"I hate you so much right now," I cried as I curled up into the floor. My stomach growled, and then I remembered I had lost everything back in the elevator. I needed food for at least my baby, and I was going to get it, no matter what.

With my swollen face, I opened the door and then crossed my arms across my chest as I stared at the buff vampire in front of me. "I'm hungry."

He raised an eyebrow. "And what do you want me to do?"

I narrowed my eyes at him as I pointed behind him. "Go get me some food."

"You're not my-"

"If she asked for food, you better get your as* to the kitchen and get your Queen some food. She's pregnant."

I stiffened at the sound of his voice. He appeared behind the vampire and I slightly winced before I regained my natural expression. He was covered in blood. Who's blood? I didn't really want to know. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and if this was a different situation where he was actually my mate, I would have probably jumped his bones after making sure he was okay.

But that would never happen. Over my dead body would I ever do that.

They both disappeared quickly and I took a step back as he stood in front of me. "Are you alright?"

I looked away, not bothering to look at him as I answered his question. "I will be better once I get back to Alex now that I know how long I have."

I took a quick peek at him to see his eyes narrowing as he looked at me. "So I'm guessing Quinn told you." When I didn't answer, he just sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Look, I know what I said before-"

The vampire that talked to me returned with a couple of sandwiches, a piece of chocolate cake, and a bottle of juice. I quickly eyed the items on his hands and snatched them when he held them in front of me. I slammed the door shut with my foot and then sat against it as I devoured everything.

As I licked the fork clean a few minutes later, I began to feel my eyes closing without my permission and I began to panic.

No! What did they do to me?

I tried standing up, but I lost my coordination and ended up falling flat on my face. I faintly saw the door opening as my vision darkened.

*