t h i r t e e n

Dear Jason,

It's been awhile since I had written my last letter to you. I've been so caught up in school work and  your crazy mood swings.  It has only been four days since the last letter. A lot has changed in those  past four days; you and I have gotten a lot closer.  We talked more, hug more, and share little kisses here and there. Every time I see you my heart seems to flutter a little bit. Your smile, your laugh, and that little sparkle of light in your eyes every time you smile seems to kill me every single day.

Oh, and the situation with Maya seems to be getting better, but every time we walk past her she has this evil glint in her eyes like she has something plan out to happen. You always seem to get paler when we're around her or close to her. Are you hiding something from me? I don't care if you are; I love you to much to think about the little things like that. All I need to worry about is you and me together like how I had always dream it would end.

You're calling me now; the picture that pops up is of us smiling at the camera. If any other person looks at it they would think that we're a couple instead of just being friends. Do you remember when the picture was taken? If you don't, it was taken when we went to a fair together and you got me a huge teddy bear that took you a bunch of tries to win. You were so happy when you finally got me it; you asked a random stranger to take a picture of us. You pulled me close to you and you then looked down at me with this weird mix of emotion in your eyes that I hadn't quit notice until after the picture. It was an adorable picture that you sent to me and changed it to your contact profile picture and the lock screen of your phone.

As I think about it you never did that for  Maya when you guys had a thing going on, more like fu*k buddies. Does that mean I'm different from all those others girls in your past? I don't really want to think about all the girls in your past because they're in your past and I'm your present now, right? Love is such a confusing thing and so is fate, but it always turn out right at the end. I love you Jason and I hope one day you can say it back and mean it too.

   Love the girl who dreams in happy endings,
                                         Bella

Author's note

Hello loves I'm back!1!1!

I know it has only been four days but I'm back.

I thought testing would be more difficult with my writing schedule but it was not; I'm not positive but it might probably change because it's the end of the school year.

I have a lot of testing for my academic classes and state testing to so I'll try to write when I can.

Thank you to everyone who has read my book even though it's not that good....

Remember to like and comment ;))))