thirty three

i hate that people assume i only like rap and r&b because im black like im not a big fan of tøp but they have some lit ass songs
-

justin

the next day, dad and the kids had gotten here. i woke up due to the two dogs barking loudly. i don't know when audrey put headphones in but she did and she was sleeping with on and didn't hear shit.

"audrey can watch the kids. i really need to talk to you two." i say to mom and dad as they start into the kitchen. "i'll ask ryan to come over too."

"are you dying or something justin? just tell us now." mom says, dad agreeing with her. i wanted to ask them if they're okay with my future plans of asking audrey to marry me and to help find a way to propose. and to pick a ring. basically to help me with everything until that day actually comes and i could freely talk about it with audrey around.

"im planning on p-"

just as i was about to speak i heard footsteps that weren't jazzy and jaxon's so i automatically shut up. "can we please just go out for lunch or something?"

"yeah." dad chuckles. "are you scared of your own girlfriend?"

"very funny." i mock his laugh before turning around and kissing audrey on the forehead. she smiles. "im surprised you didn't hear all of them earlier."

"who?" she questions. as if on cue, the two dogs and the two children run in. "ooh."

audrey picks up pluto, and frowns. "he's getting big. i feel like im missing out on my own child's life."

i start laughing at her and how serious she is. "this isn't funny." she rolls her eyes and walks away. when i turn around, i see an odd look on mom's face.

"mom, do you have a problem with me dating audrey?" i ask, and dad's eyes widen. she looks at me. "audrey's never cared about what people thought of her but you're different because you're my mom."

"i'm keeping my distance because this is becoming selena two point oh." she says. "this on and off isn't healthy, and i don't want her taking advantage of you."

"she isn't." i say. "this isn't like selena, okay. could you at least be happy ne cause i'm happy?"

"anything for you." mom smiles. when she walks away, dad raises an eyebrow at me.

"are you planning on proposing?" he questions, keeping his voice low. either he's a mind reader or he just knows me very well. i nod, and his smirk rises on his face. "when?"

"not right away, when the time is right." i chuckle. "let's wait until later to two about this because i don't know how mom will react. but how did you know?"

"i saw the promise ring back on audrey's finger and before audrey walked in you said 'im planning on' so i just assumed that's what it was." he explains. "im okay with it, let's hope your mother is."

whether she is or not, i'm proposing to the girl i love sooner or later.

+

audrey

this photo shoot drained all the energy out of me. and the fact when i returned home i had two dogs and two children to listen to didn't make me happy. ryan's there watching them while pattie, jeremy, and justin are out doing who knows what.

sighing heavily, i walk into the house, hearing complete silence other than the tv from the living room. when i walked in, everyone was sleeping so i quietly shut the tv off and walked up to justin's bedroom. when i did, i sat down to check my phone.

***-****-****: it's hailey and like i know im probably the last person you wanna speak to right now but are you and justin together yet?

audrey: yeah we are, why?

hailey: i just wanted to know .. justin hasn't answered my text and i thought he was still mad about when i threw myself onto him. i know there's a slim chance of us being friends but i really want to apologize for everything even kendall and kylie

audrey: we already made our truce, it's fine

hailey: i know but i was just making sure

hailey: wait why haven't you two went public

audrey: we're just waiting for the right time

i closed her messages and looked at calum a different one. calum sent me a picture of a stadium, and below said 'we have a concert in la, you wanna come? you can bring anyone..'

i really wanna go to one of their concerts but i don't want justin to feel some type of way about me going.

audrey: can i bring avery and justin

calum: yeah sure..

audrey: then i'll be there. when is it?

calum: two days from now

i didn't reply, i just screen shot and sent it to justin in hopes that he'd agree to go. sighing loudly, i walk over to my large suitcase only to hear the front door open and minutes later, justin walking into his bedroom. "how'd your shoot go?"

"im tired." i yawn. "it was so much, they changed the wardrobe theme and the backdrop like four times."

"hard work pays off." he smirks, kissing my forehead. "and i saw your text. i really don't listen to their music but i know calum's your friend and you like them, so i'll make go."

"thank you, you're the best." i throw my arms around him and he just laughs.

"i know."

------

when i write random shit like this it means i have nothing to write .. so yes this is a filler until i figure out when to add this plot twist ... if i even include it in the story