Prolouge

Ashton's POV

"Your leaving again." Deans head snapped up to meet my gaze, I kept my head down at the ground. Dean was my boyfriend of now four months. Sure it wasn't long but from what he had told me I was the longest term relationship that he had.

"I'm sorry." He told me. I tried not to be mad at him but I couldn't help it. As he shoved clothes into his bag I walked over to him, his body tensed before he relaxed under my touch. I ran a hand down his back.

"No your not." I told him. I hated that he left every weekend and left me alone like this. I was lonely without him, I didn't feel safe without him. I had no clue where he went or who he was with when he left which made it worse. Dean let out a soft sigh. "It's fine though, just be careful Dean." He broke into a smirk.

"I can take care of myself babe." Dean told me as he zipped up his bag. I sighed and let my hand wonder on him like I always did when he was leaving. "And so can you, that's why-"

"Why we work." I finished his sentence with an eye roll. Dean smiled down at me while he placed his hands on my hips, flushing mine to his. "Do you have to leave?" I asked him, Deans breath fanned my face with his hands on my hips. I hated when he left for the weekend. I was lonely. Finally after a small awkward silence between us he looked up at me.

"I'll be back on Monday babe." Dean told me, his hands running down my sides. I nodded to him before I gripped his neck and let my lips slide over his. The taste of his lips was familiar and still made me shiver. "I promise." Never had Dean told me he loved me, but he also wasn't the type to do so. His actions spoke more than his words, but his actions often confused me.

///////////
A/N

Prologue......

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459