(31) There Goes The Boom

H I !

Thank you for the votes, comments, shares and reads!

Enjoy 😊

--------------------------

"Why are there missiles?!" I asked out loud, gasping as Adam accelerates the car.

"Calm down."

"WHY?! HOW?! WHAT!?!" I panicked as I covered my head with my hands to protect myself.

Like that's gonna work.

"They're not going to shoot that, don't worry."

"How come you're so calm and sure?" I gaped at him. Can't he see the monster looking shit behind us?!

"Because shooting that will not only kill us; it will also kill them."

"True... but..."

"Hang on." He grunted, moving the gears again.

"To what?" I asked, "Why?"

"This is going to be quite bumpy." He smirked before swerving the wheel to the right, going straight to the unknown part of the desert.

I noticed the car that the bad guys were using, cannot handle the location to where we are now; which was a good thing. So technically, Adam did a good thing. Amazing.

I think we're safe now.

Then I saw one of them pointing a magine gun towards us.

Holy shizzzzznet.

"Can this bullet car protect us from that?!" I gulped.

He rolled his eyes, "This is a bullet proof car, after all."

Sighing, I heard shots behind us but nah, it didn't hurt us. "So what's their point of bringing a missile if they won't use it?"

He chuckled, "They probably thought it would look cool."

"Or to scare us." I sighed.

----------------------->>>>>

"Where are they?"

"Outside your house already." He said as he did a left turn in my neighborhood.

"Are they hurt?"

"Nope," He shook his head, "Felipe noticed those bastards and took the other road."

"And they didn't warn us?"

"They saw you checking already."

Oh.

"We're here." He muttered as he stepped on the breaks.

Looking through the window, I saw the famillar lawn and house.

"Let's go." I muttered as I got out of the car.

"Wait!" I heard a voice behind me. Twirling around, I saw Felipe and Fey jogging towards Adam's car.

"Hey, you're alright-!"

Fey shook her head and put a finger on her mouth, shushing me.

Huh?

"Isn't it quite suspicious that the person who wants you dead knows that you're going back home?" Felipe asked as Adam went beside me.

"Isn't that expected?"

"How did they know that you were passing through that road?" Fey countered back.

Gulping, I silently agreed with him.

"Then... but... are you implying that my parents are not there?" I asked as I jabbed my thumb towards the house.

"Yes..." Adam muttered with a cold and poker face reaction.

"But... where the hell did you get their address?!" I groaned, feeling like a truck full of bricks was slammed on me.

My hopes were so high, that it was just slammed down twice the actual height.

Adam faced Fey and asked, "Yeah, where did you get the address?"

Fey's eyes widened in horror, so as Felipe's.

"The Lion's new doctor."

And there goes the boom. -not literally.