You Accidentally Get Him Excited. Hehehe. Oops?

Jeff The Pervert Baka:

You were in your karate class fighting with katanas. Don't ask why. So your opponent got a good slice on your fabric. It exposed your chest but you didn't mind. The whole karate class is girls and all of them are your bestest friends. However, you didn't notice Jeff by the window watching your chest. Not you.... He was getting ready to leave because a red substance began falling down his nose until he felt his pants tighten.

"Damn it!!" He yelled a bit too loud.

You glanced at the class window and sighed annoyingly.

"Jeff you are such a perverted Baka!!!!"

"I love you too!"

Shy Jack:

You were sitting on EJ's lap while watching a movie. You moved a bit to get a better position. Well that didn't work great with Jack. You accidentally 'did something'. Jack felt something tightening in his pants and his eyeless eyes grew wide. He quickly threw you off him and gave you a short kiss before running to your bathroom. You saw a little buldge and replayed what you might've done. Once you noticed, you began laughing like a maniac.

"Y/n, that's not funny!!" EJ yelled from the bathroom.

Laughing Nosebleed:

You and LJ were sitting on the couch just relaxing. LJ was listening to music on your phone and you were reading. Unexpectedly, LJ sat you on his lap. You didn't care. You just snuggled closer to him. You didn't see anything wrong but Jack noticed something 'not easy to avoid'. He could see your chest.... Most of it and he started feeling some liquid in cone nose. He thought it was just a drop or two but nope! It was a lot more. Suddenly, Jack felt his pants... You know and his breathing hitched. He became sweaty but you didn't notice.

"Y-Y-Y/n, I n-need to go t-to the b-bathroom." LJ stuttered feeling his cone nose almost full with blood.

You nodded and got off him. He ran into the bathroom and did his business. First emptying the monochrome nose. As for you, you were fist pumping the air. You actually did what you did on purpose😂😂😂 and now laughing your ass off.

Ben Drowned In The Bathroom:

You and Ben were battling eachother in video games again while recording for YouTube. You lost another round to Ben and yelled in frustration. Ben saw you and smirked. You see, Ben thinks it's pretty sexy when you get so darn angry. So when you began muttering curses, Ben noticed something 'stiffening'. He kissed your cheek and walked to the bathroom not saying a word. You did your signature goodbye and began editing your video. When you reached the part Ben leaving, you caught something that was supposed to stay 'off camera'. You began snickering while blushing a slight pink. Two arms wrapped around you.

"We speak of this to no one. Got it?" Ben said from behind you while snuggling his neck to the crook of your neck.

Dr. Senseless:

While Smiley was killing someone in your basement, you were tying up the second person. Once your person woke up, he smirked and began flirting with you. You rolled your eyes and strapped him to the second table. He was still flirting and you found his voice annoying. So you took a chainsaw and fired it up! You brought it down to his throat and blood splattered everywhere. His screaming died down and you were crimson red. Literally. You turned around to see Smiley leaning on the doorframe while smirking. You noticed something and smirked back. He looked at you like a lost dog and you grinned.

"Bathroom. Now." You plainly say while pointing down.

Smiley looked down and yelped.

"Oh shit!" He yelled before running to the bathroom.

You laughed and spotted his mouth guard. It had blood on the top part of it.....

Lost Tomato:

You were alone at your house so you called your bestie and she invited you to the beach. You agreed and hung up before going to pick out a swimsuit. You wore your two piece red, black, and white one. You then packed a bag full of other stuff you needed the went to back to your living room. You sat on the couch and waited. Two minutes later, Silver came in and saw you. He turned super red and frozen in shock. You glanced back at him to see possibly blood fall from his nose. You couldn't tell because Silver was blushing that bad. And what mostly got your attention was the fact that his 'friend' wasn't 'acting normal'......
______________________________
Well.... I was laughing while writing this. I had fun writing it. Did you have fun reading it?

Ok one more thing.
Vote for ONE new character:

Homicidal Lui

Dark Link

Jane The Killer

Jason The Toymaker

Sonic

Clockwork

Zalgo