Forty Five

Next morning at 10AM:

It was a bright sunny morning. The gang was all excited for the outing with their "Assumed Mukti". After getting ready in the coolest summer clothes, they were waiting for her call and tadaa... she called.

"Hello Nandini!" Nia said.

"Hi Nia! God morning!" nandini replied.

"Yes! Good morning! Toh tum log ready ho toh neeche aa jao. We are here" she said.

"Okay! Will be there in two" nandini said and disconnected the call.

"Guys! Nia and Aryaman are here. Let's go" she said and soon they all met the two downstairs.

"Hey Guys! Not bad yaa! Time pe aa gaye tum log" cabir said to them.

"Ha ha ha.. ab chalein" Nia said.

"Sure madam" he said and got into the car. It was a mini-van and so everyone could easily fit in.

"So what's the plan?" Manik asked.

"First, we'll go see Niagara falls, then Aryaman ke ghar pe lunch, then thodi dher we'll be at his place and end the day in the most famous only Indian Club here" she said in one go.

"Wow! That seems overwhelming" Manik replied.

"It'll be fun. Trust me on that. Toh tum logon ne kya socha? We'll be watching the waterfalls all day like school kids. Come on Bhai" she said. That last word just slipped her mouth. She didn't know why she said that. But after listening to her calling "Bhai" Manik's heart was fluttered.

"Sorry" she said hesitatingly.

"Don't be! I would love to be called that....only if you don't mind" Manik replied hopefully.

"Okay Bhai! Big brother" she said naughtily. Everyone could understand how happy he was at that moment. Nandini who was sitting next to him, held his arm and looked at him smilingly.

Amidst talks and masti, they reached the falls.

It was entirely different during the day. Be it moon or the sun, the water flowing was just shining and seemed like thick layers of silk.

"How can this place look pretty all the time?" nandini asked.

"Not all the time nandini. When it freezes, it looks scary" Nia replied.

"Ya I've seen a few pictures" Nandini said.

"Guys ye lo apna coat and Chalo lets just go that side" Cabir and Aryaman got the jackets and they proceeded towards the railing where the water actually splashes if you stand there

"I am fine here. Tum log jao" Nandini said. All were kind of surprised as she was the one who wanted to be there. Manik came to her and asked her, "are you scared?"