Chapter 44...

I'm finally awake after 3 hours of being knocked out, I used to get anxiety attacks when I was little. Mostly because of Paul. And now it's because of Harry.
Paul used to do some inscribable things to both me and Nate, but Nate was his favourite which didn't make anything easier for me.
I was only 8 wanting a childhood which I never got. And still haven't got.

Perrie wrapped me in a blanket while sitting me on the couch drinking some hot chocolate. She's now on the phone to I'm guessing zayn.
I'm not even sure if she has rules that zayn had set on her. And if she has what are they.
I'm still not forgiving zayn for what he had done, he had taken the one person I had to call a sister. And now like the rest of the people I've loved are lost.

Nates gone out somewhere. He wasn't here when I woke up and perrie just told me that he left without saying anything to her.
I don't know what's wrong with him lately, he's not the way he used to be. Like the loving brother I actually cared for.

I hear the loud bang of the front door closing. Great, he's home.

Harry comes into view his eyes set on me as he makes his way over to me. Then kneels down Infront of me, both of us the same height. He's watching me to see if I tell him what was wrong.

Zayn and the rest of the boys come into the room, zayn standing beside perrie. All eyes on me. Sadly.

" are you okay? What the fuck happened" he speaks softly then yells towards perrie glaring back to look at her. She's standing beside zayn looking from me to Harry as if contemplating on telling him. I slowly nod, not wanting her to get in any more trouble as I have already caused her enough.

" she had an anxiety attack Harry." She breaths. Sounding a little bit pissed off from her tone. Perries like an older sister, who's looking after her younger sister, and she knows that Harry's no good for me.
Harry then turns back to me, his hands resting on my knees.

" why?" He whispers, his voice gentle hes asking me. For answers. I look down at the cup sitting in my hands, then back up at Harry. Shivers erupting down my spine. I don't want him to know.

" it happens" I shrug looking back up at perrie not wanting to see his reaction. He's going to be angry for not giving him a straight answer.

" tell me baby" he whispers again squeezing my knees slightly. I look at him wide eyed not expecting his reaction, so calm yet gentle towards me.

" Paul used to cause them. And that was about ten years ago. I don't know what caused this one" I shrug. I know I'm lying, I just hope he doesn't. He looks away frowning.

He knows the truth, the only reason in this house to cause me to faint would be him. It's his fault.

" and now it's me" he confirms to himself. He looks back up at me seeing if ill react to his words. I don't say anything and just let him watch me, the silence confirms that it was right.

" I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry" he breaths moving his head to my lap, my hands rest in his hair combing it back.
Trying my best to calm him down, at least he knows now its his fault. For everything he had done.

" it's okay" I speak, more to myself. Wanting to know everything's okay, yet I'm hearing it from my self.

" fuck. Baby please I'm so sorry" he whimpers from beneath me, and I know he's now crying. I thought I would never see this day again.

It's not like I can just get up and walk away from him. Especially in this state. He would literally go mental at me.

He looks up again at me, his cheeks stained with tears. Which I quickly wipe away. His lips are slightly trembling while he pouts up at me. His eyes twice to my hand, his finger caressing the small silver ring. Yet he doesn't take it off just eyeing the small object.
He then leans up pecking my lips softly before squatting in the same position. His hand taking mine in his.

" I'll be better. Ill try" he whispers looking down again. I nod leaning back into the sofa. I just hope that he keeps his promises.
" I promise" he whispers again. Confirming my thoughts.

He makes eye contact with me again and holds it waiting for me to make the next move. Which I just simply nod not able to find the right words.

" so the rules?" I ask eyeing him.

" are slimmed down" he says, I huff not really wanting any rules. Why would this make anything better. I'm still stuck in a house with a psychopaths along with multiple others. And my brother.

" so when's the wedding?!" Zayn clearly interrupts the silences. Harry chuckles still from beneath me.

" sooner then planned" Harry replies. I again breath out a frustrated sigh. If only my mother was here. Or even Victoria.

...

Updating tomorrow. I'm sorry it's a shitty chapter, but it will be getting better at least he's nicer and slimming the rules down ahahah :) xxx