Chapter 26: Helena's realization...

Thanks for the awesome cover, BooksEqualsLove56 love it!

A/N: 04/27/2016

Guys, THANK YOU so much for "I'm Only His" reaching 200k views today! You are awesome and I couldn't be more ecstatic than I am right now. So, to thank you I decided to update today though I have tons to do...hope you guys like this chapter...it will be the beginning of a few things between Helena and Kane...maybe Ethan?! *Wink Wink*

Helena's P.O.V.

The revelation of Donovan and Kane being brothers had me in deep thought for the rest of the day. It even let me ignore the sneers and nasty comments made by my peers. It seems like I was the topic of conversation today. All thanks to Kane.

Having to stay after school for cheer practice. When I notice some of the girls glance at me, they look away whispering among themselves. Tatiana would just glare and look away.

Stretching I feel a presence behind me.

"Helena, can we ask you something?" A squeaky voice asks me.

Turning around I see the cheer captains Shannon and Carly, also known as the Queen B's of the school.

"What?" Not wanting to stay talking to them for too long.

"Well, now that Ethan is free, do you mind if we take him?" Shannon asks with a smirk while twirling a strand of her blonde bleached hair.

"Yeah, like, since you so nicely humiliated him after Friday's game and dumped him for that sexy ass gang leader. We were thinking that we can help him rebound with us." Carly adds chewing her gum like a cow. They are so freaking cliche is funny.

Scrunching my eyebrows in disgust I respond. "You are actually asking me for permission? What makes you think he would date either of you anyways?"

They look at each other then at me. "Oh, we were not asking your permission. We would go after him regardless of how you felt. We were just giving you a head's up." Shannon informs me.

"Yeah, and what do you mean he would not date us? He dated you for over a year." Carly exclaims in her high pitch annoying voice.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Curiously asking this airhead.

"Hahaha. Oh, come on Helena! Look at you! You are just so -- so plain."

"Yeah, from what we heard you acted like such a prude with Ethan and then let the whole Skullz gang fuck you. To think everyone thought you were such a 'good girl'. Who knew deep down inside you were nothing but a whore just waiting to be trained by a gang?" Shannon sneers looking me up and down with disgust apparent in her caked-on face.

"I thought we were easy, but you Helena are a bigger slut than..." She does not get a chance to finish the sentence because the last thing I remember is me clenching my fist then swinging it towards her face.

It happens in slow motion. My fist connects with her overly glossed mouth making her stumble back falling on her flat ass.

Glaring down at her, I feel my anger rise within me.

"You punched me!" Squealing as she places her fake manicured hand over her bloody lip.

"Yeah. I did and I will do it again if you do not shut the hell up! You do not know anything about me or what is going on." Gritting through my clenched teeth.

"You bitch!" Shannon comes over pushing me.

"I am the bitch? You and your air head friend are the bitches here!" Yelling at them and before I know it, she slaps me.