Chapter 17

"Wait, George, do we really need to tell them?" Siera pulled George back from the hallway, into an empty arch way.

"Yes, they're our friends. They have to know." George said soothingly.

"But.....they will make it so weird."

"Fred's known since it's happened."

"Exactly." She said, and then let out a huff of air.

"Yeah you're right about that...But they're not all like Fred."

"Ginny? Ron?"

"They're just.....weird in general."

Siera laughed at him and rolled her eyes. "You are too."

George to a step closer to her. "But you like it." He winked at her, causing Siera to blush a little bit and hit him. "Only when you aren't talking."

"Awwwh, but I always talk." He made a frowny face and looked down.

Siera crossed her eyes. "I know!" Then kissed him on the cheek. "Just kidding, I do like how wierd you are."

He grinned and placed his hands on her hips, stepping in closer. Her stomach clenched up in anticipation as he leaned in and pressed his lips against hers for a moment. He pulled away and smiled softly at her before tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. "It's going to be okay Siera. They're not going to judge us."

"....I know." She looked down. "But they'll make fun of us and make it awkward."

"They probably already suspect it."

Siera widened her eyes. "What? That's not fair!"

"They can read us like a book Siera. And it's already been two weeks. They've bound to have seen us sneaking out together or stealing glances."

"We dont, steal...glances." She blushed and bit her lip. "Do we?"

He laughed and kissed her forehead. "We do."

"Awhh! I ddin't even know!"

He grinned down at her in amusment. "You're so cute Siera."

Siera blushed, still unused to him saying things like that to her. They made her feel happy and loved. So full of positive emotions, that the negative ones seemed so small and unimportant.  "You're cute too George."

He scoffed. "I'm a man, I'm not cute."

"Are to!" Siera stuck her tongue out at him and tickled him for a moment.

He laughed and then pinned her against the wall with his body, tickling her sides until she was begging for him to stop. He did and braced his hands on either side of her on the wall, laughing as her giggles subsided. Then he leaned in a kissed her nose gently. She felt her cheeks heat up pleasantly.

He stepped away, and Siera pouted a little bit before following him and wrapping her arms around his neck. She pulled him down and kissed his cheek, smiling as he his ears turned an adorable pink color. He placed his hands her hips and rested his forehead against hers. She shut her eyes and smiled.

After awhile, they stepped apart and joined hands again. Siera let him pull her through the doors of the great hall. She heard a few woots and whistles from then gryfindor table, whispers from the others, and even a few gagging noises from the slytherins. George sat down first, and pulled her onto his lap. His arms wrapped around her middle and he kissed her ear.

Sliera was blushing furiously, trying to avoid the curious eyes by focusing on the wooden table in front of her.

Hermione looked at them with approval and happiness for her friends in her eyes. She winked at Siera and then looked back down at her book, still smiling. Harry, for once, lost his look of worry and smiled a bit. "So, you two are together?"

George answered before she could, and Harry nodded. "Knew it would happen eventually. It's been obvious that you're in love for years now."

Ginny, jumping up and down in her seat let out a squeal. "It has! I can't believe this, I've been waiting since my second year for this moment! When did you guys start going out?"

"About two weeks ago." Siera answered this time.

"Two weeks? And you didn't think to tell us?!" Ginny demanded, glaring at them in (mostly) fake anger.

"Sorry sis. But really, we wanted to get used to it before all of our friends knew."

"It's just like being best friends, like before, but now you can...do it...and stuff." Angela piped in.

Siera felt her face heat up to dangerous temperatures, and George let out an awkward laugh. "Uh..."

"So, have you two...done it yet?" Ron asked, obviously feeling awkward about asking but still extremely curios.

Hermione hit Ron in the back of the head art the same time Ginny threw her quill at him. 

"It was an honest question!" Angela argued for him. "So, have you?"

Nooo!" Siera groaned and laid her head on the table. "It's only been two weeks..." She mumbled.

"But you've known each other for six years." Fred said, finally speaking up.

George sighed. "That's not the same. The relationship is new."

"And this is why I didn't want to tell them!" Siera yelled, "This is soo awkward." Siera hid her face in George's shoulder. His hand cupped the back of her neck and he laughed.

"Same as always, I guess." He chuckled and poked her in the side softly. "It's okay, it isn't their fault they're assholes."

"Hey!" All of their friends chorused.

As they sat eating their dinner Siera breathed in a silent sigh of relief. Other than a few questions, everyone seemed not to care that they were together. In face they all seemed very happy that it had finally happened.

Siera sighed contentedly and snuggled into George, happy that, for now, all of her friends were sitting around her joking and messing around.

But, she knew, that soon Harry would have his first task, and his life would be in danger.

Siera frowned a bit and tore of a piece of roll, poking it in her mouth. She would NOT let Harry die. He was a good person, great friend, and a wonderful wizard. He'd already been through so much in his life, he didn't deserve any more hurting.

With that thought in the back of her mind, Siera talked with her friends. And wondered just how she was going to have to save Harry's life.

A/N Sorry it's short :/

Votes & Comments please <3