One

A/N: I am not extremely fond or proud of this story, or how it was written. I keep it up so I can keep a timeline for others in the series. I am most proud of 'Anastasia', and am okay with 'Mafia'. I suggest reading 'Mafia' then reading 'Anastasia', as this story (and its sequel) aren't really necessary to the storylines. Many people either love/hate this story and I personally don't like it, but I don't have to time to re-write it. I may eventually take it down.

Nobody's POV

She was born a beautiful baby girl.

He was born a handsome baby boy.

Her name was Emma Russo, the Italian Mafia's sweet princess.

His name was Nikolai Ivanov, the Russian Mafia's next big ruthless boss.

She grew up beautiful, kind, loving, stubborn and hot headed, a strange mixture and everyones sunshine.

He grew up devilishly handsome, rude, hateful, stubborn and hot headed, everyones boss.

Her bright blue eyes shone bright. Her long dark brunette hair waved in the wind beautifully. Her smile could melt anyones heart. She was the definition of angel.

His dark brown eyes were cold and scary. His slick dark brunette hair stayed how it should. His smirk could send shivers down anyones spine, unless he was seducing you. He was the definition of devil.

She was ten, when the Italian mafia met with the Russian's.

He was thirteen when his father invited the Italian mafia to their home for dinner.

She was ten when she met Nikolai, a rude, cute, smelly big boy.

He was thirteen when he met Emma, an innocent, pretty, annoying little girl.

But they became friends. Meeting up very often. She would got to his birthdays and he would go to hers.

They aged together but when Nikolai's eighteenth birthday came up, she couldn't go.

When Emma turned fifteen he never showed up.

Each thought that they hated one another, thats why no one showed up.

But what they didn't know was that dinner party five years before was a decision that Emma would be the wife for Nikolai, a unity of the Italians and Russians, without each others say. And on Nikolai's eighteenth birthday he was no longer allowed to see his future bride for in family traditions, it was forbidden.

Now it was time for Emma's eighteenth birthday, the day that she would find out, like Nikolai had three years earlier, they were destined to be wed, if they liked it or not.