|0.5|

The wave of the party continued to crash into the bodies that crowded the venue. I scoped below me seeing Kashari dance wildly with Darod. Her rear stayed connected onto his groin area as she looked back at him seductively. The sight was regurgiting.

I sat uncomfortably with Malcom as he took shot after shot and puff after puff of his joint. He occasionally offered me which I kindly declined time after time. It didn't take a genius to guess that he was drunk. To the constant slurs and loud cackling it was evident. His strong liquor penetrated his breath made me cringe as he spoke to me.

"You straight ova' dea'?"The guy I soon learned as Anthony questioned. He caught my eyes surveying around as my fright got the best of me. My body language shows it all , I didn't want to be here at all.

This was by far the latest I stayed out of the house and I was itching to get back into the structure I called home.

I looked over at Anthony who awaited my response. I glanced over at a slouching Malcom breifly before averting my orbs towards the Anthony character again. I took a deep breath deciding not to lie any longer. I shook my head no causing him to chuckle. He waved the many women that fluttered his presence off and stood up. He stepped over to where me and Malcom sat before shaking Malcom vigorously.

"My nigga, snap outta' it."He shook Malcom.

Malcom hooded eyes met Anthony's "Man, I'm vibin' ova' hea' stop killin' it."Malcom spoke with a slur.

Anthony chuckled finding Malcom's sloppy drunk ways ammusing "I feel you bruh but, yah' girl aint' feelin' it."He reffered to me causing my menacing eyeroll to be caught in his glance toward me.

"She'a be fine."He argued. "Ion' hea' ha' complainin'."How dare he drag me up here just so he can become drunk off his rabid ass mind.

"Ion' think she gotta' complain' so you know she aint' feelin' it."Anthony chuckled. He averted his eyes towards me. Even through his dark frames from Ray Bans I could feel his eyes trailing my every move. His small chuckle stopped when I rolled my eyes from the ceiling down towards him and Malcom. The both of them were definitely not solving my problems. Malcom continued to fill himself up with alcohol and weed as Anthony who barely spoke a damn word found Malcom's infantile ways amusing.

Malcom slurs incoherent words before his slurs conjoin themselves into a full statement "Man Ant how 'bout I handle my broad while you handle yours."I sat baffled as talks in a insulting manner as I sat right beside him.

Anthony looked over Malcom as well "Aye, my nigga you buggin' outta' yah' shit right nah'. Take da' girl home."

I stand up not wanting to let my ears ring of any more of this redundant conversation "That definitely won't be necessary. I'm not gonna spare my valued life over a low life drunk."My cruel words rolled off my tongue with ease. I definitely didn't have a problem being rude. I rolled my eyes as I flipped my hair and pulled down my skirt in pratically one graceful motion. "Go fuck yourself Malcom."I grabbed my clutch off of the small table that held multiple bottles of Ciroc. The colors of the bottles varied blending in together going to the same place, Malcom's system.

Malcom shouts a shaky"Well fuck you too bitch."causing me to stop in my tracks abruptly.  How dare he call me out of my name.

I knew I should have never let my gaurd down with this uneducated hoodlum. His mouth ran faster than his brain making it evident that he was low in class with his mindset and had no home training.

Whoever birthed him probably found him as a nuisance to the enviorment. His ways of speaking instantly bumped down his social class by a long shot. His appearance definitely served him no justice. His grills and his suave ways of speaking can't help crawl out of the ditch he just created.