3

Ashton's POV

"Yes iced coffee with cream sugar and a caffeine shot." I said rubbing a hand up my face. "Thank you." I said to the lady not even bothering to wait for my change that would be in coins. I had been on the road looking for Dean, on the way to his childhood home, for three days. Being in this car was driving me nuts and I began to wonder how he could spend the whole weekend in here with whoever this Sam and Cas were.

I had looked through the journal again and it confirmed what Dean had said in his letter. Maybe this was a big practical joke and when I came home after giving up Dean would be there. No Dean wouldn't do that to me. Dean knew I wouldn't stop looking for him for a long time, not till I found a body.

I sighed as I saw the sign for Lawrence. I had managed to figure out that Deans last names in fact not Wayland but Winchester. The only thing that came up when I searched a Dean Winchester was he was wanted for serial murder and bank massacre. I wouldn't have believed it but his face was all over it. No wonder he lied about his name.

Dean wasn't the person that I had known. But somehow I couldn't seem to get myself to not look for him, the side that I had seen of Dean wants harsh or a killer. He was cocky sure and maybe a Casanova but he wasn't a killer.

*Flashback*

I jumped as I heard the front door slam shut, Dean was home late like he had said he would be. I jumped from the bed, rounding the corner to see him. His face relaxed as he saw me. I felt relief flood over me, I wasn't sure where or what he had been doing but I knew he was home and alive with me.

"Hey babe." Dean mumbled as I wrapped my arms around his neck, he practically fell against me in defeat. I trusted Dean with my life, seeing him like this, so defeated made my chest ache for him.

"Hey." I mumbled placing a small kiss on his cheek, a small smile flashed on his face. He didn't smile often but when he did it was like the sun coming out for the first time since the winter snow. Melting the ice and snow away. "Nice gash." I said running a hand over the three stitches in his forehead. His smile was replaced with a smirk.

"Yeah guess I'm just as clumsy as you are." He teased before he placed a small kiss on my lips. "Now lets go hit the sack."

*End of Flashback*

I stood in front of the house that was in the picture that was slipped into the binding of the journal. I looked at it, it was odd that I was here. It seemed like no one was there, or even lived there, as I pushed the door open.

I kept my hand on the gun in the back of waist band, my feet slid across the floor. It creaked and didn't seem like anyone was here in a long time, Dean hadn't been here since he was a kid, the house was empty and no matter how many times I said I wasn't scared I still jumped at every noise no matter how small.

"Dean I'm gunna kick your ass." I said. I always had a feeling that Deans like was a bit more complicated then he let on, that my life became more complicated with him in it. "The basement, it's always the basement." I mumbled as I heard a rustling in the basement.

My feet creaked against the basement stairs. My gun no longer stuck from my waist band in was in my hand, pointed out. Sure Dean had taken me shooting once for a date but apart from that I had never held a gun.

"Hello?" I heard a voice that I couldn't place, it wasn't Dean. I knew Deans voice like I knew how to tie my shoes.

"Sam you are not mistaken, there is another person." My nose crinkled, Sam, like in the phone Sam? I pulled the gun back a little. "What is your name, I am Castiel angel of the-"

"Cas!" I heard the other voice say as I rounded the corner. I saw a man with a gun held at me, his hair long and black. A flannel on his shoulder, jeans on his legs. He look a little like Dean but not enough to make my heart race the same. The other man wasn't as clean shaved but was had a trench coat on with his eyes narrowed at me.

"Who are you, am Castiel angel of the-"

"Cas." The other man said, Castiels eyes narrowed at the other man. "I'm Sam and you are-" This was Sam from the phone, Sam that knew Dean. Dean knew Sam. Maybe Sam knew where Dean was.

"Do you know where Dean is?" I asked pushing the gun back into my waist band. Sam sighed shaking his head at me, my heart not clenched at his reaction. "I'm Ashton, his girlfriend."

"Deans what?" Castiel asked me in a harsher tone then what I wished he would use. Sam shot him a glance. It was obvious to me that now Dean hadn't told anyone about us. That he didn't tell anyone.

"I'm Deans girlfriend." I mumbled, Sams eyes softened at my words. "And you guys are?" I no longer wanted to talk about Dean, it made my stomach churn but I still felt the need to find him more than anything.

"I'm his brother Sam-" Sam paused to me, his eyes looked at me like he was no longer surprised by what he realized. "He never told you." Sam said and I glanced at the ground.

"No," I said to him, Sam gave me a soft smile. He wasn't Dean, hell he looked like Dean and I was sure he would act like him but he wasn't Dean. He wasn't Dean with his leather jacket. He wasn't Dean with his cocky smile. He wasn't Dean with his nicknames. "Your looking for him too, right?" I said to Sam, Sam nodded to me.

"He's my brother and I wouldn't do this without him."

///////////
A/N

I like this chapter cause it shows how Ashton's acts as a character.....

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459