- 10 -

***Nicole’s Point Of View***

“Helloooo,” I heard someone call from the foyer. I was in the living room watching TV. “I’m home!” calls the same voice. I get up to see who it is. A girl with chocolate colored curly brown hair and green eyes that reminded me of Harry’s stood looking around.

“Hi,” I say.

“Oh, hi! I’m Gemma,” she introduces.

“Nicole.”

A look of realization crosses her face. “You’re the foster girl! Right?” I smile and nod. “Harry’s told me so much about you! Sorry I haven’t been around lately. University’s kept me busy,” she says rolling her eyes. “It’s great to finally meet you,” she adds, smiling warmly.

“You too,” I say, returning the friendliness.

“So…is anyone home or…?”

“Anne went out grocery shopping and Harry went to hang out with the lads, but he should be home soon. Robin’s at work,” I explain. She smiles.

“When isn’t he?” she chuckles. “I hate to ask, but I have quite a lot of stuff to unpack. Could you help me carry my things inside?”

“Of course!” I respond happily.

I noticed her fancy white sports car. Everyone in the family had one of their own. Well, except for me of course, but it’s not like I’d expected one. In fact if they gave me a car on top of everything else then I don’t even know if I would be able to accept it.

I grab two bags, one for each arm, and walk inside up to Gemma’s room. She was right behind me carrying two bags of her own. I put them down on the floor.

“Thank you,” she says.

“No problem.”

“So,” she says, plopping a bag onto her bed and unzipping it. “How do you like living here so far? I know my family’s a little weird, but I’m obligated to love them,” she jokes as she begins putting her things away. I laugh.

“Actually your family is probably the most normal one I’ve ever stayed with.”

“How many have you stayed with?”

“This is my fifteenth.” Gemma’s eyes go wide. “I know,” I say

“Are your friends all jealous?” she asks, smirking. “I know my brother has quite a lot of girls chasing after him. Literally. Most of them would kill to be you.”

I highly doubted anyone would want my life, even if it included Harry Styles, but of course I didn’t tell Gemma that.

“Yeah, I guess. I mean, I move a lot. I don’t really have a lot of long term friends,” I explain. That’s when I remember that I still haven’t told Molly about Harry yet. Shit.