Chapter 55

(Bell'a POV)

We sat in the car in silence. No one spoke.
But it wasn't an uncomfortable silence. It was more of a 'Lets all take a second and wrap our heads around the fact that I'm alive and we're all reunited' kind of silence.

I looked towards my left and I saw Braxton starring at me.

God... He's gotten so much older and mature looking that I could see why he was an Alpha. He just had this aura that made you want to bow down to him.

I smiled at him and he looked away. Eva was right he was kind of hard.

But I knew it wasn't personal he just had to get used to the fact that I wasn't completely dead.

Or dead at all. Maybe he was in shock?

He sat like an Alpha though. His hair looked like a mess but then again it didn't.

It was more of a messy and neat type of style that he could actually pull off.

He had a little bit of a beard growing and you can tell that his suit was expensive.

But I guess it really does pay to become an Alpha.

I really can't believe this is happening. I remember the last time I saw him...

We were outside playing a game I really can't remember which game it was but I'm pretty sure it was hide n seek.

I was hiding from him and the next thing I knew someone was putting their hand over my mouth and I knew that it wasn't a game anymore.

I tried so hard to scream and kick but nothing was working.

Until my mom came. I don't know how she knew but she knew I was in trouble.

She saw Jo grab me and automatically she was a wolf... and let me tell you she was gorgeous.

She had his sandy beach color of a fur and bright green eyes that would remind you of mint.

I remember calling her 'Minty Mommy' because of her eyes.

She had this laugh that if you would hear it you would just start to laugh with her even if you didn't know what she was laughing at you would just join in.

And her hair.... It was as long and wavy as vines that danced on a 20ft wall. It was just amazing.

She was amazing.

I remember when she shifted she was surrounded by four wolves. She tried to fight off as many as she could. But it still was a lot for her to handle.

I remember hearing Braxton in the background screaming something but I don't know what.. I was too focused on the blood that was coming out of her body.

Jo passed me over to someone else and all I could do was scream.

"Mommy!!!! MOMMY HELP!!!!"

But she was still too busy to listen but I knew she heard me because she killed two rogues after I screamed.

I thought she was going to win until she went up against Jo.

They circled each other and I was scared for her. I was so scared for her.

But she was winning. It was like she knew what he was planning on doing next so it made her one step ahead of him.