First Meeting

Jin's POV

I was staring right through the door before me contemplating if I should go first or let the others do it.

We are in front of the president's office. 

Yes, the owner of the company's office. Don't ask me why because I don't know the full details myself but one thing is for sure, we are in trouble.

In my entire years of stay in this company since my training days, I was only called for two different reasons: one is if I did a really good job and the second is if I cause any trouble that would be needing the owner's intervention. 

Seeing that we haven't made any comeback yet and our manager isn't giddy about being called, it basically means we are here because of a very bad reason.

I can hear Jungkook and Rapmon bickering at the back. Apparently, Jungkook went back late last night. 

I feel pity for him. He has Rapmon for a roommate. 

Don't get me wrong. Namjoon is so kind and he always makes sure to take care of us but being the leader is a lot for him that's why he is always worrying about us. Which literally means he nags a lot. I mean, a lot. He nags more than my mom.

"If this has to do anything with you being late last night Jungkook, I swear, I'm gonna hit you in the butt." 

It's funny how he's so pissed off but Jungkook is just leaning his head on V's left shoulder. Maybe he is too sleepy to even respond.

Being the happy pill that I am, I answered for our pitiful maknae.

"Ah, Namjoon! Why are you even scolding our maknae? Jungkook and I were practicing until midnight." I said proudly smiling. I even opened my arms waiting for our maknae's hug in return for saving him. 

But I received a not so strong hit from Namjoon instead. I heard Jimin laughing from behind.

"Ah, Namjoon! Why did you hit me? Is that how you should treat your hyung?"

He smiled apologetically. He never failed to give me the chills. I shrugged at the thought. 

"Hyung, how did you practice together when I saw you snoring last night in your room. Yoongi hyung actually went inside our room because he can't sleep." V intervened.

Yoongi linked his arms with Jimin and faced me. "I came inside your room last night and I was this close into putting in some cotton on your nose last night. I thought war has broken out. Really!" Showing his two fingers an inch apart. "You need to go on surgery,"

I can see Taehyung's shoulders moving because he can't stop laughing. I turned to him. I smacked him on the head. "Taehyung-ah, stop moving. Kookie is sleeping."

"Why don't you replace me instead if you are so worried?" He told me. "I wonder what you two both did last night that made this poor kid so exhausted." He added.

Yoongi released Jimin's arms from his and hit him but Jimin refused.

I was about to respond when the president's secretary came and asked us to come inside. Jungkook immediately composed himself while we push Namjoon to go in first.

I know meeting with the boss is never always a good thing because right now, we are standing outside of a very huge house not knowing what to do. We were waiting for our manager because we don't have a key.

I was right when I said it's about to go down when we came to the president's office.

Apparently, an article came out linking Jungkook and Yerin into a dating scandal. There were some articles that are coming out saying they were out together.