If I Can Love You, Why Can't You? - Chp 40 [Iris]

And I'd give up forever to touch you/Because I know that you feel me somehow/You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be/And I don't want to go home right now/And all I can taste is this moment/And all I can breathe is your life/Because sooner or later it's over/I just don't want to miss you tonight/And I don't want the world to see me/Because I don't think that they'd understand/When everything's made to be broken/I just want you to know who I am~The Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

“Darlin’?” a voice murmured softly, or more so hummed softly to me like a beautiful lullaby.

I only moaned softly as I buried myself deeper into the sheets and our blankets, loving the warmth that was shining in through the window and the electricity of fire trickling through my cheek causing me to only lean into the fire some more.

“Come on gorgeous, wakey, wakey.” Will sang with that beautiful smile of his in his voice.

I moaned softly, begrudgingly as my hand snaked out patting around my bed trying to find him and his heavenly warmth. Whimpering I found an empty and cold bed utterly deserted of all beautiful and drool worthy. Where was Will? All I wanted to do was to snuggle into his arms and sleep the day away, just lazing around.

“Come on Tanze darlin’, we’ve got to get to our appointment before people start asking.” He murmured softly, my eyes were closed anyways but I could feel his hot breath tickling my nose as he placed a lingering kiss to my temple.

I smiled faintly before turning my head and finding his lips. I smiled into the soft and lingering kiss as I felt Will’s hands run up the length of my arm and to cup and curl around my face. My fingers reached up and greedily and curled into his hair roughly tugging him towards me until I felt the sinking of the bed as Will crawled onto the bed and then onto me. The kiss was quick to deepen and build until the point that my mouth was opening wider and wider and I was tugging him closer as my mouth slanted against his, moaning deeper into his mouth.

Will chuckled, the chuckle rusty and building deep in his chest causing my hormones to heighten to dangerous levels. Will pulled back with a smile yet his eyes burning with complete passion and desire. Leaning in he left one kiss on my lips “Darlin’, we can’t.” He murmured as he leant in for another little kiss “We need to go to the doctors.” He murmured against my lips before pulling reluctantly back.

My eyes widened pulling me out of the crazed hormones within me. “Oh god, I totally forgot. I’m the worst mother ever.” I mumbled as my hands reached down to smooth over my stomach.

Will shook his head with a smile, a rather smug smile “No you’re not, your just an awfully affectionate mummy.” He murmured reaching down to nuzzle his nose with mine making me smile and my nose to crinkle. Will’s smile grew “Awww, man I’m going to love these hormones.” He murmured softly to himself.

“Hey!” I cried out whacking his shoulder as I repressed a laugh, which failed as I began to giggle softly.

Will just chuckled softly as he looped his arm around the back of my knees and scooped me up and around until I was sitting upright on my bed in my bedroom with my knees hanging over the edge of the bed. He stepped in, standing between my legs as close as possible, cupping my face up to look into his eyes.

“Okay darlin’, I’ve called Tony and I just told him your off today sick, you’re dad’s not home but out at work so the house is empty.” He explained softly, gently as he lovingly brushed the hair from my eyes. “Yet if anyone asks we can just say I took you to the doctors because you were feeling off since that’s what I told your dad before at the breakfast table before he took off for work. That is if it’s believable…..” he trailed off in thought.