.17|Woozi

Woozi woke up not knowing where he was.

"Oh, you're up," Joshua said, smiling faintly.

"Yeah," Woozi nodded his head as he sat up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"So. . .can you tell me what happened?" Joshua asked, as he sat on the edge of the bed.

". . .Its nice outside today, right?" Woozi said, looking outside the window.

Joshua rolled his eyes," You're so fustrating," Joshua sighed as he messed up his hair.

"I don't want to talk about it," Woozi said biting his lip. He got out of Joshua's bed and stretched.

"Joshua, I need to borrow some clothes," Woozi yelled from the bathroom as he brushed his teeth.

"You're going to school?" Joshua asked, eyes wide.

"Yeah, why not," Woozi asked, causing Joshua to laugh out of disbelief.
~~~~

Woozi walked into school more gloomy then usual but flashed a smile as soon as he saw someone he knew.

He walked into his class, but exited it immediately when he saw Hoshi waiting by his desk.

"Jihoon, wait," Hoshi said running after Woozi, following him into an unoccupied class room.

"What?" Woozi asked trying to leave the room.

"I want to talk. . ."

"Talk about what exactly? The fact that you're ashamed to tell your parents about us, but you can tell everyone else," Woozi said, his voice getting higher.

"They don't know I'm gay, and I'll tell them. . . just not now," Hoshi said, looking down.

"Are you kidding me?" Jihoon laughed sarcastically.

"You don't know ho-," Hoshi began, but immediately regretted it.

"I don't know how you feel? When my dad found out I didn't deny the relationship we had, not once. I cared about the relationship we had more then my own health. All 'this' happened because I didn't want 'us' to be over," Woozi said as he lifted up the knee length shorts he was wearing, exposing his cut up thighs.

"What's the worst they could do? I'm sure your father won't try to kill you like mine did," Woozi yelled angrily as tears streamed down his face, as he walked out the classroom.

Hoshi tried to reach out to Woozi, but he was too far gone.

~~~~