38. He Takes You On Tour-1D Collab (CALM)

Here's the dealy-o, these are obviously set when they WERE touring together before SLFL and ROWYSO. (Zayn is in it (or at least around) just to be historically accurate)

Hemmatron:
Finally Summer vacation started, the precious weeks you got to spend away from the madhouse called High School. One detail you always pointed out that High School has the initials HS, another phrase with those initials are Hail Satan. Coincidence? You thought not. This particular break, Luke was flying you out for a few weeks to join him while he was touring. It was an apology for having to cancel a few previous trips home. Liz had triple-checked that you had everything you needed packed, and made sure your phone was charged. The entire family was gathered up to see you off at the airport causing quite the scene and you embarrassingly boarded the flight. By the time you got on the seats were almost full forcing you to sit next to a young family with an upset baby. The mother not holding the baby gave you an apologetic smile and some candy while her wife tried to calm the screaming child down.

"He's just tired, he'll probably settle down soon," she assured you.

"It's okay, and thank you," you smiled munching on your snack and putting in your earbuds to listen to music.

Soon the plane was in the air and you were fast asleep, taking a nap. (Because you were tired and totally not because I didn't want to talk about that super exciting flight)

"Wake up sweetie, it's almost time to buckle up," the lady next to you poked your arm until you peeled open your eyes. Thanking her, you strapped on your seatbelt and the plane descended. As soon as it was safe to get up, you were out of the plane, grabbing your luggage and going through security you went out front to wait for someone to come and get you. After a few minutes of wandering, you located someone holding a sign with your name on it.

Walking over you greeted the stranger, "hi, I'm Y/N." Checking your face against a picture on his phone he nodded and grabbed your suitcase.

"Just making sure," he explained walking towards the door, "I was sent to pick you up since your brother is in sound check."

"Oh okay, thank you," you smiled climbing into the back of a black SUV while your luggage was loaded up and your escort went up to the front to drive.

"I'm taking you to the hotel, you can wait there they should be done in a couple hours," he pulled out of the airport and began to drive down the highway. You nodded in understanding and silently stared out the window, soaking in the new and exciting place you were at. After what felt like a few minutes the car pulled into a nice looking hotel surrounded by girls and your security guard/escort walked you inside. Once everyone saw you weren't a band member they mostly left you alone and it was easy to get through.

"Here's a key, room 243," the front desk lady smiled at you and you gladly took it walking with your luggage over to the elevator. When you got to the correct floor, you groaned seeing that the room was all of the way on the other side of the hallway. Rolling your suitcase to room 243 you collapsed onto one of the freshly made beds and groaned. Pulling out your phone, you just began to text Liz when the door flew open. Strange, you thought they weren't supposed to be back for a few hours.

"How long do we have until the show?" Someone who had a British accent and was definitely not your brother asked. Panicking you realized that they had given you the wrong room.

"A few hours at least," an Irish accented person replied. You knew that voice, it was Niall and the other was Louis. You looked up and saw them just before they saw you.