Chapter 2

I walked into the bar, dragged by my best friend. She was taking me here against my will/ Granted, I did like to party, and it was the follow-up to the fight, but I didn't want to be here. Not if he was here. I wanted to be as far away from him as I could, but by the looks of the people here, and the fact that he was up at the bar doing shots, it was going to be a lot harder to stay away from him than I thought.

"Nicole, I don't want to be here. It's crowded and I'm tired."

"Oh, shut up. You know you want to be here," she said, pulling me up to the bar.

I turned my body away from him, hoping he wouldn't notice. I was going to have a challenge on my hands tonight.

"Six shots!" she called over the blaring music, and cheers went around at the word.

The bartender nodded, giving her the eyes, and turned to pour shots. I heard screaming erupt through the whole bar, and turned my head slightly to see a quite famous, quite dark looking man strut through. His whole demeanor, his walk and the set of his beautiful face distorted his features into...well, pure hell.

I tore my eyes away from him, forcing the lust to the back of my mind and praying he didn't come over here. He was last thing I wanted - an egotistical, angry, strong man bothering me when I was trying to keep another one away from me to start with.

My eyes skimmed down the face of the bartender and locked on the three shots in front of me. Three, no problem for me, but for Nicole, I knew this was only the beginning.

"Ready?" she screamed over the bass, and I nodded before reaching for my first one, tipping it back and slamming it down on the counter. I was done with no problem, and turned to scan the party.

I was loose enough to want to go out and dance. They were playing actual good music, and I voiced that as I led Nicole out on the dance floor.

To be honest, the bar was more of a club here, and not what I was expecting. I had just moved here a few months ago, and this was only my third time being out in Ireland. But so far, I loved it.

My hips swayed to the beat, and I sang the lyrics with Nicole, throwing my hands up with the rest of the crowd.