Transfer Student (Y/N)

Your POV

I was going to a new school today. One I had heard new of and even researched life fibers. Ever since I heard that there was a feeling inside me I had to get there I had to find out if the rumors were true and that's when it started.

"Excuse me miss today is your first day at the academy." My maid Angela spoke. ( black butler reference ) "Of course now please excuse me I need to put on my clothes." I said. She did as told and left the room. Then I went over to the clothing chest at the end of my bed. "Sorry I had to keep you all cramped in here Ryuketsu." I said pulling the garment from the trunk. "It's alright but please put me on today I so very much love it when you do that it's so revitalizing." He begged. "Alright fine but make sure you are in your sailor uniform form." I said slipping on the wonderful friend of mine. "Let's go kick some butts and get some answers!" I said happily. "Wow that really gets you going does it not ?" Ryuketsu asked. "Nothing gets me more fired up than a challenge! Wooo!" I may have said the last part a bit to loud. Then of course I got into an argument with my butler that I was just excited and let me say that took a while.

__--time skipu--__

I walked through a town where some random kid tried to pickpocket me and then failed. Not only did he fail he attacked me. I of course deflected it and went on my way. "Oh and boys before you go to pickpocket me think about if your the attacker or the victim" I said holding up the very few valuable things they had.

I finally made it to school but unfortunately I was late. I walked into my class and then this happened.

"Welcome (L/n) you can sit -*crash*." "She can sit here." a familiar voice said as I looked up. I couldn't believe it. "Ryukko you go to this school oh my gosh I never thought I would see you again after the move and the - ."I kinda trailed off after that.

"I am joining the sewing club. But not for long don't worry." Said this then everyone stopped and bowed. Well Ryukko kinda just squatted. "HOW DARE YOU OPPOSE LADY SATSUKI YOU NO STAR SCUM !!!" Some huge dude shouted at me. "Wow dude your voice is really turned up to 11 but you made a mistake, you see I am not scum nor am I a one star." I said confidently as I heard many people gasp. Yes now I have their attention. "WELL THEN WHY DON'T YOU PROVE IT." The large man yelled. "Alright send your opponent." I said with an evil smile.

Hahaha cliff hanger wooh now you have to come back. 😈😈😈( * ^ * )