Chapter 38

Moment’s later, I lay under Niall, already panting even though nothing had been done but heavy kissing. I was still in my dress and heels, but Niall’s shirt had been discarded, his bare top-half on full display. My fingers ran over the smooth skin as my eyes closed, ecstasy shooting through my body every time his lips moved down my neck. Soft sounds escaped me as he ground his hips into me, both of us needing the friction more than anything else.

His lips worked on the underside of my jaw, barely touching me but coaxing moans out of me with ease. He sucked on a sensitive part of my neck and I moaned his name, short and desperate. His whole body tensed even more and he rose onto his knees, pulling my body up with him, still sucking on my neck. I placed my hands on his strong shoulders, my skin burning under his touch. His fingers found the zip and dragged it down, pulling the straps off of my shoulders. 

No words were shared as he laid me back down, dragging my panties down with one hand and reaching into his drawer with the other. Then his warm, rough hands were running softly over my legs until they reached my ankles, bringing his mouth down to kiss the inside of my calf.

I was shaking, in complete bliss and all he was doing was removing my shoes. His eyelashes brushed my skin as he blinked, and then his muscular body was covering my own. My shaking hands worked on his belt, finally pulling it apart and popping the button on his pants so that I could push them over his arse and eventually off of his lower half.

He pulled down his boxers, looking up at me through his lashes with his electric blue eyes. He rolled the condom down over his length, holding himself above me with one hand, his muscles bulging and sending a shiver shooting from my head down to my toes. He lowered himself down onto his forearms, his face right beside mine and his breath warming my face.

“I’m gonna make you feel so good, Baby.” He rasped, and then rocked into me. 

My thighs clenched around his hips and my head fell back, my eyes closing. His thrusts were slow and filling, his swollen lips pressing my neck and shoulders and collar bones and breasts, sucking, biting and leaving marks. He pressed his chest into mine, my breasts against him as he thrust slowly, repeatedly hitting that spot inside me.

“Niall, right there.” I pleaded, arching my back as much as his restraint would let me.

Tender kisses were littered on my shoulder and then his lips were at my ear. “Shh, Baby. Don’t scream.” He whispered, a tingle running through my body.

I nodded, moaning again. 

His speed picked up, a banging resounding through the room, mingling with the sounds of love. I recognized it briefly as the headboard knocking into the wall, and I appreciated the fact that he didn’t live in an apartment. He’d fisted the white material of his sheets, his face screwed up in concentration as he pleased me, his sweaty hair sticking to his forehead.

The temperature had shot up what felt like a hundred degrees, but he kept going. Sensations ran through my body, one after the other and I couldn’t keep up, the pleasure was too much.

“I’m so close.” I cried, a tear leaking out of the corner of my eye.

He kissed it away, going harder than ever but still slow. His pace was steady as he brought a hand between us, pressing the pad of his thumb to my bundle of nerves and rubbing fast, soft circles. My fingers wound into his short hair and I was sent over the edge, his name falling from my lips in a scream.

He reached his climax just as I did, and we came down together, mine lasting a bit longer than his. When it was over, he collapsed on the bed beside me, hauling me into his side and wrapping his strong arm around me. He was so gentle with me as he swept the hair back from my face, my eyes closing slowly from exhaustion.