all my fault

Theo.

I was having a great day today. I just won a big case and I was ready to celebrate. I was thinking of calling nat out to have lunch when my phone started ringing. I saw her picture pop up and I couldn't wipe the smile of my face.

"Hello gorgeous I was just about to call you"

I heard sniffling on the other end and I new something was wrong.

" hey what wrong are you crying" I was kinda frantic right now.

"T-theo I'm at the h-hospital I need you really bad" she chocked out a sob

"Where are you I'm on my way" I didn't need to ask questions that could come another time.

"Saint Josef's I-im on the 3 floor" she cried out.

By the time she said that I was already unlocking my car door. It tool all of 15 minutes to get there. I took the elevator to the third floor and what I saw shocked me. There was Natalia as well as Trisha being held back by police officers because they were about to kill each other. Nat was jumping and kicking at the police holding her. I felt really bad for him he was just taking hit after hit. Trisha was Trying to bite her way to freedom and over to nat. It was pure chaos.

I mad my way over and when nat saw me she just fell in my arms and started to cry. I was so confused but I comforted her regardless

The police officers got Trisha to calm down but she was still looking ready to pounce at any moment.

' what going on '  I asked

" some idiot driver drove on to the front yard of Jessie's house and he hit Taylor and Jessie. All I heard was just a loud noise and I ran out side and there was so much blood. I didn't know to do. I told Trisha to call the ambulance and then they came. When I got here I called you" new tears were running down her face

Oh my god, I couldn't believe it. But that still not get why they were fighting

" baby everything's going to be okay, believe that every things going to be alright" I wrapped her up in my arms

She just nodded

"Why were you and Trisha fighting" she was about to answer when a doctor came and walked over to the police officers.

The doctor came and spoke to the police officers in hushed tone and then after about five minutes he walked away .

"What going on" she said, the police offices looked at each other and then to her.

" ma'am it turns out we won't be arresting anyone tonite."

He was about to finish when nat popped up and just started going crazy

" what the hell are you talking about that psych driver put two people in the hospital and you're just going to let him walk out like nothing happened what is fucking wrong with you."

She was getting ready to fight but I held her back

" ma'am if you would've let me finish I was going to tell you that the driver Mr. Stephenson died. The doctor said he suffered a brain aneurysm which most likely caused him to swerve and hit them. He died 6 minutes ago and now we have to locate his family and tell them the  bad news" the officers left with that being said

I looked over at her and could tell she felt like shit. I looked over to Trisha who was at the other side of the hallway just looking at nothing.

"This is all your fault" Trisha said in a venom laced tone

" you know you keep saying that but I don't see how this is any of my fault and you are to blame for all of this. If you weren't so vindictive and evil non of this would of happened. You were the one who took my child without permission, you called Jessie over. You did so if you wanna point fingers you point it at your self."

Trisha huffed and smirked " that's what you want to believe don't you, you want to do this right now OK let's do this, was I not the one who called you twice just to have you hang up on me huh , did I not do that. And if you would've listened and  stop putting yourself on such a high horse you would've realized I was  trying to tell you that I was over at moms to talk about my wedding but dad was having chest pain so instead of taking Tyler to the hospital I offered to take him with me because I am his aunt and I wouldn't do a thing to harm him. And mom said just to call you to make sure that you knew. When you hung up on me I called Jessie because I New he would come and take Tyler home to you. As luck would have it I had Tyler call you again and you picked up this time. And remember I wasn't the one who told Jessie to take Tyler outside you were so if anyone is to blame if anyone is to point fingers it should be at you because this is all your fault you little bitch so don't you dare blame me for something you did."

"OK that's enough, tensions are really high right now and I don't think fighting is gonna solve anything" I said

Trisha stared at Natalia whose face fell, smiled and walked away saying she needs to get some coffee.

"She's right this is all my fault" she slid to the ground

"Hey look at me no it is not you know she would say anything just to hurt you , do not let her hurt you do not take what she says serious OK you are stronger than this and you need to be strong"  I held her faces staring right into your eyes

, do not let her hurt you do not take what she says serious OK you are stronger than this and you need to be strong"  I held her faces staring right into your eyes

" but it's true Theo everything she said is true and I can't even deny it there in the air because of me" I held her and just made her let everything out.

We waited for an hour and half until the doctor finally came, with the look on his face I knew something was wrong.

" I'm sorry"

**********************************

Lol I can imagine all of you like what the hell why stop there

This is all I'm going to say for future reference

If you have questions about the book just message me and I'll reply

If you have questions about the book just message me and I'll reply. I like reading  your opinion and my day is just full of watching anime and reading manga so I'll have time.🤓😘

Vote.comment. Or don't it's your choice 😁✌🏾️

PS. Did not edit so there might be some mistakes, sorry 😔