Chapter 21 - Flashback.

Flashback

Andre was in his room playing on his playstation with his door shut, and locked. The way he liked it around the hell hole house he was living in.

His pops got gunned down just 5 months ago, so it was just him, and his mom for a while.

She would cry every night to sleep for Andre. Her, and Andre's father were never together, matter of fact they hated each other.

When Andre's mom found out he died, she even told him she did not want him growing up with out him, and that is why she cried so much.

It crushed Andre cause Andre and his pops was close as shit. That was his best friend until somebody decided it was okay to take him out. His dad always told him if something happened to him, take care of his mom, and he always promised him he would.

Now his mom has a boyfriend Charles and him, and Charles  fight everyday cause he think he the man.

Andre was getting hungry. He has not ate since he got home from school which ended at 2:30, and it was now almost 10:00

He was used to this, so he learned how to make his own food since this nigga got his mom in her own world all the time.

Andre has always been tough, so shit like that didn't even phase him.

He sighed, and cut off his play station walking into the kitchen to make a peanut butter, and jelly sandwich. 

While he was making it he heard all this yelling, and arguing going on and he got mad almost instantly. He was used to this though, and his mom told him he needs to learn how to control his anger.

"Bitch how could you be so fucking stupid!?" I heard him say before I heard a loud smack.

"I told you don't fuck with my money bitch! Where's the money at!?" He yelled.

Silence.....

POP! 

You could hear my mom's screams as he dragged her out the bedroom by her hair as she cried out for help.

She didn't have on a shirt, and was in some shorts.

He socked her in the head, and Andre witnessed as blood dripped from his mothers mouth as he did it repeatedly... Nonstop.

Each one kick to the face caused Andre's Adrenaline to pump harder, and his fist get tighter.

He could not take it anymore. He needed to protect his mother.  

"The fuck is your problem?" The little 12 year old boy asked Charles as he pushed him.

The man turned around, and laughed before he hit Andre in the face causing him to fall. He got back up, and put both of his fist up hitting him in the mouth causing it to bleed. He hit him repeatedly, and could not stop himself.

It was just like the boys he fought at school. He liked to fight, and any wrong thing you said, or did got you punched in the face by Andre.

He was 4'11 97 lbs, and not scared to fight anybody that made him mad or got in his way. 

"Andre stop baby please!" His mother called out.