2| mistakes

"No."

"My decision is final."

"Nah uh."

"The three of you are going and now that's an order." Patricia and Julia looked down, overpowered by their alpha's command, but I only smirked.

"Still not a part of your pack Jamie." I sang.

"That's not fair! If we have to go you do too." Julia frowned. While James just nodded with a serious expression.

Currently I, along with the girls were being shooed out of the pack due to the arrival of some big-shot alpha who James didn't trust. It would have been cute, but him sending us off would just mean that he didn't trust us to take care of ourselves(or hold our tongue), which was insulting. Even if it was true that I had a tendency to blurt out random things.

I had also overhead him talking to his Beta about how he was worried that one us could be mates to the so called ruthless alpha, and that set a momentary fear in my heart too. I wasn't planning to stay here for the visit since Αlpha's aren't my favourite people to be around, nor was I keen in meeting my mate, but messing around with James and seeing him frustrated was fun.

"I'll let you drive my Ferrari." He negotiated and I raised my eyebrows. He was incredibly attached to 'Lydia', his blood red beauty with a heart of steel and his willingness to part with it for even a few hours, to my hands moreover was shocking.

"I would take that offer up if I knew how to drive a car." I shrugged.

"I'll drive it!" Patricia eagerly piped up.

"Too young." James shot his sister a disapproving look. She stuck her tongue out and frowned, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Okay, that's enough. You've got two options, you either go out of the pack or you stay in the dungeons with a guard. Take your pick." He started to walk away from my gaping self. I pursed my smile and tried desperately to hide my smile but James sulky face on his tall, broad frame was hilarious.

"I'm going I'm going!" I called out to him but he didn't stop. "Just so you know, I didn't plan on meeting this Αlpha anyways."

"I know." He informed me. Ofcourse he did.

Patricia and Julia looked at me quizzically, as if they had just seen a terribly tough math sum that needed to be solved. I assumed that they both mind-linked each other because the range of expressions on their faces were comically identical. Sad, annoyed, angry and then excited.

"We are going shopping!" Patricia did a little shimmy and I groaned.

"Just take my life already." I moaned, letting my face drop into my open palms. Julia was trying to peel my hands off my face when James re-entered the scene with a panicked look on his face.

"You three." He pointed at us. "Dungeon, now."

"Not happening. We agreed out of pack." I argued. Pat and Jules protested at his command you.

"The Αlpha is already here, the dungeons will keep you safe."

"What is he going to do to us in your territory." I rolled my eyes at his paranoia.

"He has a reputation. Should any problem arise I want you all out of harms way so that I can fight instead of spending time worrying about your well-being."

"Maybe you shouldn't have invited someone you didn't trust into the pack land!" As soon as I said it I knew I had gone too far. Challenging an Αlpha's decision or motives could be instant death in some packs, the only reason I wasn't dead already was because James thought of me as family. His eyes flashed a dangerous black colour and I bowed my head in submission, baring my neck only slightly to show that I had backed down this time.

After a second or two he seemed to have regained his power over his wolf and gave me another sharp look that got my feet moving.

The dungeon was a cold and uncomfortable place that I had never visited before. Silver Eclipse Pack generally had quite happy aura, but this place gave me chills.

James knew that I hated dungeons. They were an unwelcome trigger to memories that I wished to lock in a place so far away that it didn't have a chance of surfacing. But he still left me here. My chest started to tighten uncontrollably and I felt the sweat that was starting to form, drip down my face.

"I can't sit here." I told the girls who were looking at me concerned.

"You can't leave Rose." Jules informed me.

"Yes I can! I'm not a prisoner, I'm not in this pack. I'm a guest, and a guest should be allowed to leave when they want to." I started to pull on the metal rods of the door.

"Travis, open this." I told the guard.

"I can't do that Rose, Αlpha's orders." He gave me an apologetic smile but moved away from the door so that I could get more breathing space.

"Tell him I need to be let out-dungeons- can't-"

"He's blocked off. But I could go find him if you want?" Travis asked me worried. I couldn't breath. I couldn't. Patricia was rubbing my back in a steady rhythm.

"Just open the door Travis, I'm sure James will understand." Patricia urged him.

"This counts as a life or death situation, right?"

"You have eyes, right?" Julia asked him sarcastically. He rolled his eyes at her and made his way towards the door with the right key in hand. The moment the door unlocked I pushed it open and fell to the floor.

The day, coupled with the location was bound to create problems. I ran till I reached the pack house and stealthily sneaked towards James office. There were surprisingly no guards outside, but I could smell about twenty to thirty male werewolves standing inside the room in close proximity.

Snooping could get me into trouble, but I was curious which Αlpha riled up James so much. I inched towards the door and placed my palms on it. In a matter of seconds I felt the door move inwards and myself stumble into the room and onto the floor.

James shook his head at my horizontal body.

Oops!

~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N: Oops! She did it again ;)

*drumrolls*