4.1

CHAPTER ONE

The Band Back Together

- - - - -

SIX MONTHS LATERSOKOVIA

SIX MONTHS LATER
SOKOVIA

"Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack!"

Natasha drove through the forest's clearing, while Clint aimed his bow and arrow at the Hydra goons following them. They were driving away from another jeep filled Hydra soldiers that were trying to kill them.

The Avengers needed to get Loki's sceptre.

Thor used Mjölnir to land on one of the tower platforms in which several Hydra soldiers operated. He punched every last one of them, while Iron Man shot several of them down. Thor grabbed one from the air and kneed him the back, tossing him to the ground.

Steve came barreling in on his motorbike, hitting several of the soldiers on the ground, taking one with him for the ride, dragging him on the ground. Steve could hear the cries and shouts behind him and knew it was Ana busting the bunkers.

Ana ran through a group of Hydra soldiers, throwing her daggers and taking them down. She heard the Hulk's roar and when she was finished with her bunker, she followed the sound to meet up with the team.

Hulk grabbed the jeep that was following Clint and Natasha's vehicle and tossed it over the ground so that it rolled to destruction. He then grabbed the oncoming Hydra soldiers and threw them on the ground, knocking them out.

The team came together and leaped into the air in mid fire, charging at the Hydra soldiers. Ana was pretty sure they were shitting their pants.

Tony flew to the Hydra base, an old castle on top of a hill. He charged at the building but a shield prevented him from getting in.

"Shit!" Tony cried, knocking into the building. It was protected by a blue energy field.

"Language!" Steve said.

"Jarvis? What's the view from up stairs?" Ana asked.

"A central building that is protected by some kind of energy shield," Jarvis replied through Tony's helmet. "Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken."

"Loki's sceptre must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defence without it." Thor said in mid-fight to his team on his earpiece. "At long last." He held out his arm and hand, calling out to Mjölnir.

"At long last is lasting a little long, guys." Natasha said.

"Yeah," Clint said as he aimed his arrow at a shooter, "I think we lost the element of surprise."