(7)Crying together

Juvia's POV:

Juvia blushed. Gray-sama is worried!! We walked to our classroom and set on our seats. "Yo nerd." Jubin!! Juvia turned around and saw couple of guys picking on Gray-sama. How dare they?! Juvia got up from her seat and started to walk to them. Juvia smacked her hand on Gray-sama's desk. "What do you think you are doing?!" "N-nothing." They said and got on their seats. "You good brat?" Juvia said coldly. "H-hai." Juvia then walked on her seat. Then class started...*time skip after school* Juvia saw Gray-sama walking home. So Juvia shouted to Gray-sama that Gray-sama wait Juvia. ^-^ "GRAY WAIT FOR ME YOU DAMN BRAT!!!" Gray-sama jumped and turned around. "G-gomen..."

Gray's POV:

"Tsk." Was all she said. We then walked other ways. "B-bye Juvia-sama..." "Yeah,yeah bye." I got home and started to walk to my room. "Gray honey how was school?" "It was great." "Good to hear." I then walked upstairs and putted my bag on a chair. What would Juvia-sama like on a boy.....hmm........ I set on a bed thinking. I know! Time to work out! I got boxing bag from basemant. I hung up boxing bag and tried to hit it. Okay here we go. I punched boxing bag. "It hurts,it hurts,it hurst!" Mom knocked on my door. "Gray are you okay?" "Yes mom!" I then punched bag harder. Yay I did i-! I was then knocked down. Boxing bag hitted me.
I stayed laying on a carpet. Sigh. "Why..." Tears slipped from my eyes. Juvia-sama will never love me...They are right I'm just a loser...

Juvia's POV:

"Tadaima..." Its quiet and dark as always. Juvia then turned lights on.Juvia walked to a picture of mom,dad and Juvia. "Mom,dad Juvia got A on a test. Juvia hopes that you are proud of her..." Walking to a fridge Juvia took pasta and ragout and started to cook. After 20 minutes Juvia was done. Juvia started to eat while watching TV. After eating Juvia took a shower and layed in her bed. Juvia just wants a family...