18

So much heat! When I finally came to I was sweating like crazy! Ugh! I rubbed at my face and sat up to look at my surroundings. There were no windows to look out of to get a clue where they could've taken me. The room I'm in is small but it has a bed, blanket, pillow, sink and a small toilet. There was a fresh change of clothes on the edge of the bed. I changed quickly to get out of my sweat stained clothes. I was about to assess the rest of the room when a knock on my door startled me.
Valentín stood there with a smile on his face, and hands behind his back. I held back the urge to vomit.
"Ah! Ružový, is awake! Come with me there is so much to show you," he led me out of the room and into a long narrow hallway. There was only one other door in the hallway and it was across from mine.
"Who lives in there?," I asked.
"Someone you will meet soon enough, Ružový."
He turned left and it led to another hallway with double doors at the end. When we got there and he opened the doors, dramatically, and I was led into a huge room with a bunch of people running around. I felt a chill creep up my back when I stepped through so I turned the Block on. There were people working on computers, operating machines, and moving sacks of cement around the place.
"What do you think?"
"I don't see anything worth seeing yet."
He chuckled.
I rolled my eyes as we went through another room that opened to a makeshift gym. Fuck, man! I am going to end up dying in a gym and then get burried underneath one!
This particular gym had more weapons and more gym equipment about the room. There were test dummies, tables filled with weapons, punching bags, and wrestling mats. I saw Bucky and three strangers. A girl at the punching bags, a guy with the set of knives, and another chick on the mats with Bucky. Where was my group?
"Where are my friends?"
"I killed them," he stated bluntly.
My heart stopped. He killed them? I didn't think he would do it, not while I was around! I wanted to fall to the floor and cry my eyes out but that would do me more harm than good. I've let them down, they were innocent people just trying to survive and he killed them!
He turned to the people there to adress my presence. "Everyone meet, Ružový. She will be a new addition to our team."
No one said anything. They didn't have to.
The girl punching the hell out of those bags in the corner over there is named Malia. She's five foot eight, long blonde hair, and curvaceous bod. Now that I've got a good look at her I could see that her eyes are completely black. Like those demon eyes from that one show. Her abilities can bring your fears to life. She was here to interrogate people with her powers.
"She looks weak! They will kill her the moment she steps out onto the field," she grunted.
"I don't think so, Démon."
Her nickname is demon. What a coincidence.
The guy with the set of knives is Kellin. Six feet tall, brown hair in a buzz cut, and blue eyes. He has levitation powers. He lifted his hand into the air, the knife he was holding in his hand doing the same, and jerked it towards the mannequin. It shot cleanly, and deeply into where the right eye should've been. Cool. He didn't say anything but look me up and down. I crossed my arms over my chest.
The girl fighting with Bucky is named Gail. Short girl, black hair cropped to chin legnth, and small eyes colored white. She can switch minds with people. Bucky had her in a choke hold when it happened. It was so quick unless you had super speed you wouldn't have catched it. There was a small current that passed between them. You can see it in the way Bucky walks that it isn't him. "Gail" then got up and shoved "Bucky". They swapped back. I could sense Bucky's pain from across the room, he didnt like being used as somones prop.
No one talked to me or looked at me. They were certainly thinking about me though.
"You will show them how strong you are tomorrow morning, Ružový." We walked away but not before I bumped into this really tall guy. Dark hair covered his eyes so it was hard to tell if he was looking at you.
"Ah, Ružový, this is Siréna." Siren. I outstretched my hand and it took him awhile to take it. His name is Ansel. He has an ability called the Siren Song which lures people with his music and kills them. That's some sick shit! He is also the guy that lives across the hall from me.
"You two will be working together," Valentín tugged me away but not before I heard Ansel mentally say. "Watch your back He looks at you." I turned to look at him but he had his back to me. He probably meant Valentín. I know, he looks at me like I'm some piece of meat.
He took me to see the cafe and the weapons room where I stole a small switchblade. After the tour was over he led me back to my room.
"Rest, Ružový. You will need your strength for tomorrow."
I nodded and rushed inside but before I could close the door on his face he stopped me.
"The knife, Ružový."
"What knife?"
"I saw you take one. Now give it to me."
"I have no idea what you're talking about, dude."
He sighed and grabbed me by the hair. "Give me the knife, or you will regret it."
I laughed. "You ain't gonna do shit!"
He threw me against the wall and slapped me hard across the face.
I spat. "Now that you killed my friends, I have no reason to obey you!"
He searched my room and then searched my pockets. He won't find it, I've place an illusion over it so it appears to be invisible when it's actually in the corner of my room. He slapped me again before sauntering out of my room. I got up quickly to stash the knife under my mattress. I also barricaded the door with my bed.
Once I laid down though my emotions got the best of me. I released the tears that I was holding back all day. I felt the throbbing of my cheek the entire night.
How could I let him kill them! My friends! I will avenge them no doubt about that. I have to get out of here. I have to make up a plan. He can't just expect me to roll over and obey every command he tells me to do. Before I break out of this shit hole though, I will kill Valentín.

Current Status:
Take powers
Block abilities/Sense them/Suppress them
Captain America's abilities
Create illusions
Pietro and Wanda Maximoff's powers
Create smoke
Electricity
Darkness manipulation
Camouflage
Healer
Laser beams
Siren Song