Chapter 7 - I Look Like A Nun

Ever since Noah and I had met that night in the park we have gotten a lot closer. He is constantly by my side like we have been best friends since we were born. I'm not complaining. He's good company. Right now Jessica, Jason, Lindsey, and I are on our way to the football game. Jason doesn't seem that happy that Lindsey is with us. Heck neither am I.

When we finally got to the game Jessica and I ditched Jason and Lindsey. Jason didn't seem happy about that either. I think something is going on between them two. But I shrugged it off knowing Jason could figure it out. He's smart. Sometimes. Jessica and I got our ticket and made our way into the game and took our seats on the bleachers.

"So hows everything with Everett?" I asked. Jessica and I haven't gotten a chance to talk lately because I've been hanging around Noah a lot lately.

"Its alright. He hasn't brung up the kiss." She said. She didn't seem that disappointed about it.

"Is that good or bad?" I asked.

"Well of course I was happy I got my first kiss with they guy I am head over heels for. But the thing is, there was no kind of spark or fireworks at all. It was just skin on skin. Nothing special." She shrugged. She kept her attention on the field where the players were practicing.

"Are you disappointed?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders again.

"Well a little. But you know there's someone out there for everyone. Like you say I just have to wait for my prince." She said.

"So you have no kind of feelings for Everett anymore?" I asked.

"Just a small harmless crush. I mean he has a good personality and has good looks but nothing could ever happen between us." She explained.

"You sound so grown up." I laughed. She smiled.

"I know." She laughed. We both turned our attention to the game that was now starting. I spotted Noah and watched him as he played. He really was a good player. I actually have fun at these games. I always thought it would be a little hard to come to football since Ryan isn't here. I would come to all of his games all the time. But it isn't that hard at all. I was snapped from my thoughts when Jason plopped down beside me with Lindsey.

"Why are we sitting here?" Lindsey asked with an attitude laced in her voice.

"Because I want to sit here." Jason replied somewhat quietly, keeping his eyes on the field.

"But I don't want to sit beside these two." Lindsey said gesturing to me and Jessica.

"Well you are so deal with it." Jason snapped. You can say it for Aca-awkward. And yes I got that from Pitch Perfect. Lindsey muttered something under her breath. "What did you say?" Jason snapped.

"Nothing." Lindsey said trying to sound innocent.

Well isn't this going to be fun. Hint the sarcastic tone.

***

"Did you have fun?" Noah asked after the game.

"Yea I did. You guys did good out there." I smiled. They did do good. They won fifty eight to thirty. Noah looked like he was about to say something but the sound of yelling stopped him from talking. I turned to look in the direction of yelling and saw Jason and Lindsey screaming at each other. I bit my lip. I felt bad for Jason. Unless he did something wrong but there's no telling. Lindsey always throws a fit over the smallest things.

"Everything okay with them two?" Noah asked. I turned back to face him and shrugged my shoulders.

"Not sure." I said. "But Jason didn't seem to happy about Lindsey coming to the game with us."