E l e v e n

Patricia's P.O.V

It's been 3 days since the Halloween party.

Damon did the compulsion on Jeremy after the incident, I felt bad for my brother but I know it's for the best.

I'm on my way to the Boarding House to pay Damon a visit. After 10 minutes of pedaling, I've arrived in front of their house and got off my bike. I went to knock on the door but as usual the door is always open. I went in with cautious steps.

This house still creeps me out.

"Damon?" I called out as I closed the door. I looked around and saw the living room empty. "Damon?" I called out again and suddenly felt a gush of wind behind me. My lips curled up into a smile as his familiar scent entered my senses.

I know it's Damon.

I turned around with a smile and was about to speak when I felt lips on mine.

Damon grabbed my waist and pushed me on the wall and continued abusing my lips with mine. His kisses were aggressive as usual, making my hands snake around his neck. He slid his tongue on my mouth which I gave entrance to and our tongues danced together in sync.

After minutes, we pulled away breathless. His hands went up until the end of my bra while mine went to his chest, making me a bit flustered. I cupped his face and pecked him on the lips one more time. He smiled at my actions and kissed my forehead.

"Hi?" I said, raising my eyebrows with a laugh. He chuckled and held my hand before tugging me to the couch.

"Well, what got you here?"

"Can't I just visit my boyfriend?" I said and smirked at him as we sat on the couch. He smirked back and in a flash, he was already on top of me.

"Well, I didn't say anything like that. Hmm." Damon leaned his face closer and nudged my nose with his, causing me to giggle. "What should we do right now?" He said, wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed at his action while my hands on his chest to prevent him going further.

"Oh, you silly! No. No. You're disgusting! I know what you're thinking and it's not gonna happen." I shook my head as I laughed at his expression. "Well, YET. Let's just go to the Grill." I said with a smirk, making him pout which made me kiss him.

I wrapped my hands around his neck again for a moment just for a quick kiss. I was about to pull back when he grabbed my waist and kept on kissing me. I smiled on the kiss and he did too. He's being Stefan now a days, you know, being romantic. He finally pulled away and got up, pulling me up with him.

"Let's go. Grill, here we come." He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes at me. I giggled at his cuteness. How can a bad vampire be like this?

His being goody goody now? Unbelievable.

We hopped in to his car and went to the Grill. When we got to the Grill, eyes on us as always. Of course, Damon being the territorial boyfriend he is, wrapped his hand around my waist.

"Let's not get bothered by them, shall we?" Damon whispered on my ear that made shivers creep on my spine. I nodded as he led me to the bar. Matt came with a smile but when he saw Damon with me, he frowned.

"Ah. Hello Pat! What's your order?" Matt asked me, ignoring Damon. I almost chuckled when Damon rolled his eyes on Matt.

"Uhm. Pancakes with honey and butter on top, and orange juice. What about you, Damon?" I said with a smile before turning to my vampire lover. He looked at me and smiled.

"Well, what she ordered." He said to Matt and smiled sheepishly. I chuckled as Matt sent me a smile before walking away.

"What was the glaring all about?" I asked, looking at Damon with crossed arms. He shrugged, leaning his arm on my chair.