Ch.35 If you ever come back

Five years later.

Paris is one of the best places that I enjoyed living, I'm working as a Civil engineer to one of the famous construction company here.

I'm focused on reviewing the layout drawings when someone hugged me from my back. I smiled when I figured out who is it.

"How are you baby? Where's my kiss?" I knelt down afterwards to hug her tight. She chuckled while doing her best to be free from my hug.

"I'm okay mama! I missed you! come let's go to the park!" she said excitedly as she tried to pull me up.

She's a little cute girl and I love her so much, it's been three years now since she was born.

"Later okay?" I stood up afterwards to look for Janine.

"Where's your mom?" I asked frowning.

"She's in the kitchen, we brought carbonara for us to eat! Then let's go to the park after!"

I was about to respond to her when Janine appeared. She's still beautiful and sexy, you won't think that she's a mom if you don't know her.

"Nica baby don't bother your mama, she's working" she said smiling while leaning on the door frame.

I walked closer to her to kiss her cheeks. It's been a week since their last visit, I missed them both.

"Where's John?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes before picking up the drawing that I am reviewing a while ago.

"He's busy with the preparation for the opening of our new restaurant" I nodded smiling.

Janine and I chose to end our relationship and become best friends four years ago. She then fell in love with a man named John, he's a restaurateur and a very sweet one.

"Well it's his first love you only came to his life three years ago" I joked.

She chuckled a bit before putting down the drawing, she then turned her attention back to mine.

"It's time for you to go back" I frowned by what she said.

"I'm happy here, I love this place and I don't want to leave you and Nica" I replied smiling.

I came to love this place and I don't have any intention of coming back to the place where all of my memories were bad.

"I know and we love you for that, but it's time for you to come back home. Your father needs you, we can handle ourselves here" she said gently before kissing me on my cheeks.

They're my family now and I don't want to leave them specially Nica, because she's my baby. I don't really want to go because I'm happy with my life now.

"But-" she interrupted me by putting her finger on my lips.

"No more buts Ginger, thank you for bringing me here with you because I've met the second person that I fell in love with. Now it's also time for you to find the second person that you will fall in love with" I shook my head while smiling.

It's been five years now but I still don't have a girlfriend. I guess she's right, I need to find someone who will love me as much as I love them.

"Okay I will but do me a favor" an idea came to my mind suddenly.

"Anything for you dear" she said sweetly.

"Can I bring Nica with me? And I won't give her back unless you and John will come to fetch her" I'm still not ready to be away from my baby, she's like my real daughter.

"Sure, after all she loves you more than me" she said chuckling. I laughed out loud because it's true, she even spends her weekend with me more than her parents.