40. You don't get along with another boy (CALM)

You don't get along with the boy(s) in parentheses 😋

Should I do another fill in the curse words? I rarely add curses and I feel like it would make this more authentic.

Calum (Luke):
"Y/N! HURRY UP IT'S TIME TO GO!" Calum yelled up the stairs. You scrambled through your room, grabbing your phone and a bag of M&M's for the journey.

"I'M READY!" You replied, running down the stairs to meet him at the door. You stuffed your mouth with the candy as you rounded the corner, only to stop when you saw everyone waiting.

"Thank God she's here, I thought we'd be waiting all day," Luke groaned. He sent you a nasty glare as soon as you made eye contact which you were more than happy to return. Gosh you hated that boy. He blamed you when it wasn't your fault, and you weren't about to admit to something you didn't do.

"You can't rush perfection Hemmings, something you probably wouldn't understand," you smiled at him innocently making him flush a deep red out of anger. You didn't show how happy you were on the outside, but seeing you made Luke mad gave you a deep satisfaction.

"You two better not start, I won't sit through a four hour car ride of this!" Calum practically growled, shaking his head. Ashton and Michael nodded in agreement. Rolling his eyes, Luke was the first one out the door, headed out towards the car. You waited for Ashton, and Michael to leave, so it didn't seem like you were following, then walked out with Calum. "I'm serious Y/N, be nice."

"I'm always nice! He's the one that starts things," you giggled in amusement as Ashton picked Luke up and threw him out of the passengers seat, forcing him into the back. Luke must of heard you as he swiveled around to yell. But before he got a word out Michael had yanked him in by the back of the collar.

You climbed in the back next, sitting on the left of Michael while Luke sat on the right.

"WOOOO ROAD TRIP!" You cheered as Calum backed out the driveway. "I love long drives even if we have to bring Luke."

"You bring me? Sweetie, I think you've got your roles reversed," Luke chuckled humorlessly, not looking up from his phone. Jerk.

"I can already tell this drive is going to be living Hell," Michael grumbled, putting in his headphones. You felt bad for him, he had clearly drawn the short straw having to sit between the two of you.

"Seriously you two? We're going on V A C A T I O N! We've only been gone for TWO MINUTES and you're ALREADY FIGHTING!" Ashton craned his head around so that he could yell at both of you.

"She/He started it," you both said, pointing to each other. Now he was mocking you? You couldn't let that slip.

"STOP COPYING ME!" Now you were glaring, leaning over Michael to get a better view.

"NO YOU'RE COPYING ME!" Your faces were inches apart, and Michael was awkwardly pressed against the seat, trying to stay neutral.

"Sit back. I will pull this car over and leave you both on the side of the road," Calum said angrily. You both scooted back over to where you were supposed to be and crossed your arms. Poor Michael who was stuck on human wall duty just grumbled and stuck his hand into your bag, drowning his sorrows in M&Ms.

The next few minutes of the drive were tense, but silent. Both you and Luke were pouting in your respective seats, refusing to even look at the other. The other three boys were just happy for the peace and quiet, chatting quietly. Everything was fine, that is until Calum drove onto the highway.