38. Toys

NO 68 IN TEEN FICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I can't believe it!!!

Thank you to all who vote and comment!!! You did this.

Song: Rihanna - Don't stop the music

"We're all crazy, Hales. Some of us just hide it better than others." Nathan Scott, One Tree Hill.

***

      Class was torture I couldn't concentrate. I kept thinking of Lexis and his dad. What was going on, what his dad knew, if he knew, the possibility of his telling Lexis, what he may do to Lexis, what Lexis would do. So many thoughts and scenarios kept going through my head driving me crazy. After class, Nathan walks over to me.
"You okay?" He asks.

"Huh? Why?" I ask distracted.

"You weren't paying attention in class," He says.

"I have a question," I say.

"Ask away," He replies walking by my side.

"What type of person is your dad?" I ask.

"My dad?" He asks surprised at the topic,I nod.

"Have you ever heard the saying we are nothing but pencils in the hands of God?" He asks to which I nod.

"My dad sees everyone as a toy, a game that he can control and get rid of when he feels fit, Lexis and him have that in common," Nathan says.

"How did you turn out so different?" I ask.

"My mum," He answers peoudly.

"But Lexis had her too right?" I ask wondering if she may actually be an evil step mum.

"Have you met Lexis? He never lets anyone in much less the woman he thinks contributed to his mother's demise," He says as his phone pings.

"Speak of the Angel...I'm Sorry Hera, I need to hurry, I have a lunch date with her," He says giving me a quick hug before leaving.

       The day went by quickly. The next day seeing the beautiful weather I decide to take a walk to clear my thoughts. As I walk towards the schools sports center, a red jeep pulls up next to me.

"Shakespeare!" I hear as the window is let down revealing Lexis.

"You do realize I have a name right?" I say one hand holding onto my bags strap.

"Shakespeare," He says in affirmation. I roll my eyes.

He chuckles.

"Shakespeare's got an attitude," He says amused.

"Why are you here?" I ask though what I really wanted to ask was what happened that day. He seemed fine like nothing happened but I knew something did.

"Do you want to go somewhere interesting? I promise you'll have fun," He says.

        His idea of fun was my idea of trouble but I still wanted to go and experience his idea of fun if it meant I'll be with him. A car honks behind us.

"Get in," He says waving me in.

I stay still measuring the pros and cons of going with him.

"You know I won't move till you get in which will cause a full stop to this streets traffic right?" He says.

I glare at him but step in. He drives off.

      I stay quiet pretending to ignore him through out while stealing glances at him. What happened with his dad I wonder. Will I ever find out? Either nothing did happen or he was really good at hiding it.

"Easy with the stolen glances lest I steal thy heart," He says.

I pretend I didn't hear him facing the window and smile at his use of old English.

      I was wondering where we were going but didn't ask. We drive up to a gate that automatically opens. We drive up to the main door where a guy collects the car keys and drives off. With the exception of the guy, this place is deserted.

"Are you planning on murdering me?" I ask.

"Killing you with pleasure? Sounds tempting but not yet," He says winking, I shake my head as he leads me in.

        The place had to be soundproof because right when we step in, the loud music drums through my ears and resonates through my body. The place is filled with people partying. Drinks were everywhere. It was like a private club.

Lexis puts his hands out. I take it. He leads me through the crowd to a group standing in the middle.
"Last call anymore participants?" Someone calls out.

Lexis pulls me forward with him as a loud crowd screams cheers.

"Here's how it goes, an object will be passed around, you can't use your hands, legs or teeth to pass it to the next person, only your other body parts. The person who misses has to have three drinks as a punishment!" The guy says over the music through a microphone.

I was competitive with games. Hence I had no intention of losing plus I didn't want to drink, considering the last experience.

          A ball is passed to a guy who uses his stomach to pass it to a girl who let's it fall. She is punished with three cups and the game starts again. A girl uses her neck to pass it to the next person who accepts it with his neck using his shoulder to stabilize and hold it. He passes it to the next person who does the same passing it on to Lexis who accepts it with his neck and shoulders leaning in to pass it to me. As I lean in to accept it, he passes it on, his lips grazing my ear. I stay still for a second, at the skinship, before passing it on to the previous person. We cheer as it returns to the first contestant and a ball smaller than the previous one is given to him. He uses his neck again to pass it on to the girl, the ball rolls out of her neck and they both use their chest to hold it. She slides her body against the ball and hooks it to her neck passing it on. It reaches Lexis who successfully gets it in his neck. He leans foward and I lean in.

Our necks meet as I attempt to collect it. The ball slides down, he pulls me in for a hug trapping the ball. The crowd cheers over the loud music.

        Seeing what the previous couple did. With my hands at his back I slowly slide down, my hands gliding up and down his back as I attempt to get the ball in my neck. Succeeding I transfer it to the next person jumping for glee at my successful attempt. The next person let's it fall and is punished after which, A card is placed on his face. He leans in passing it to the next person by his lips the only thing separating their lips being the paper. It continues on till it gets to me as we were going anti clockwise previously but now going clockwise.

      I accept it with my lips, it sticks due to the sweat from the heat in the room and the lipstick from previous participants. I lean in to Lexis. He smirks then leans in. I move closer to blow it he tilts his head causing the card to fall and our lips to touch. I jerk back.

"You made us fail! Why didn't you take it?" I declare as they pass on the drink to us.

Lexis smirks looking straight into my eyes, I bite my lips, getting nervous,

"You never listen do you?" He says sounding amused as he bends bringing his lips to mine fully capturing it.

     I stand still. His tongue tease my lips seeking entrance. I feel my knees go weak as Lexis wraps one hand around my waist pulling me in for a deeper kiss shutting out the cheers and screams of our audience. He pulls back taking my hands leading me to heaven or hell I am not sure which as I follow him.

***

Well he did warn her that he'd kiss her the next time she bites her lips lmaooooo....Don't forget to vote :)